Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fifa 12 Boards.ie league Season 1 Fixtures/Results/Tables

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

i know what you're saying but the league has been stalled for too long now, it's not fair on the players who want to play regularly or have all their games played weeks ago.

If players can't show in this thread that they are available for games results will have to be decided for them

Spartak v Spurs
    Spartak v Man Utd

Man City v Inter

Them games have to be played by Saturday or results will be decided for them games
    Make yourself available in this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

I've sent messages to the lads on PSN to play my remaining games but nothing in reply

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

darokane wrote: »
    Spartak v Spurs
    Spartak v Man Utd

Man City v Inter

Them games have to be played by Saturday or results will be decided for them games
    Make yourself available in this thread

Available today and tomorrow. Saturday I'm working at the rugby

kensutz wrote: »
    Available today and tomorrow. Saturday I'm working at the rugby

Sound if Man City dont make themselves available to play you get the win

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Sound if Man City dont make themselves available to play you get the win

I've pretty much been available all week,mostly on fifa too playing clubs with other boardies here

i know what you're saying but the league has been stalled for too long now, it's not fair on the players who want to play regularly or have all their games played weeks ago.

If players can't show in this thread that they are available for games results will have to be decided for them

I understand that, and I've made myself available here as I only have access to the TV during the day, otherwise I need to know a time for the evening/night as I can't just be casually playing then.

I messaged one player, and I think he saw it...and even if he didn't, he hasn't replied since so I'm even more sure it was seen at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭marvsins

I'm on every night and i'll be on tonight after Utd game around 10.30.

Games left before i get relegated: Napoli v Spartak, Napoli v Spurs

marvsins wrote: »
    I'm on every night and i'll be on tonight after Utd game around 10.30.

Games left before i get relegated: Napoli v Spartak, Napoli v Spurs

I'll come on after the games are over so!

I understand that, and I've made myself available here as I only have access to the TV during the day, otherwise I need to know a time for the evening/night as I can't just be casually playing then.

I messaged one player, and I think he saw it...and even if he didn't, he hasn't replied since so I'm even more sure it was seen at the time.

As long as you make yourself available you have nothing to worry about as regards what the outcomes of the matches will be but some people havent bothered playing a game in weeks.
    It's just time to wrap it up

• Advertisement

Walkovers awarded

Germany 0 - 3 Man City
    Inter 3 - 0 Germany

Jericoholic seems to have gone awol

Capture-11.png

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Hurricane-Dean

So is the new league starting?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

I'd like to get involved in this new league aswell.

will be happening sometime next week

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

I just waiting to play man u & spurs. I am on most afternoons and nights but keep missing out on the lads.

Let's get it finished by weekend lads so we can start a fresh one

In the new one we should make a rule of some sort if a player not around for some decent amount of time they are out of it

yep agreed, or a minimum 3 or 4 games a week

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭marvsins

Napoli 1-3 Spartak

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

Just once it finished by weekend so we can get new one going...

First time playing this so what are the rules regarding team selection?

• Advertisement

First time playing this so what are the rules regarding team selection?

Anyone who has picked a team in this league has first choice on it, after that you can pick any team

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Inter 0-0 Man city
    Inter 1-0 Man city

Whats the story with Spurs?

I looked back over the thread and saw the team was given from irishjack?(near the start of the thread).... but he was listed on a page i went onto earlier(page 17) to get the IDs of anyone who I had to play(he was the only one i believe)

So who's playing with them or have they left?. I think two of my last 3 are against them, not sure...... wheres the link to the fixtures so I can check?.

Anyone who has picked a team in this league has first choice on it, after that you can pick any team

Fair enough Ill have Brazil in next round so psn is tomduffy89

I looked back over the thread and saw the team was given from irishjack?(near the start of the thread).... but he was listed on a page i went onto earlier(page 17) to get the IDs of anyone who I had to play(he was the only one i believe)

So who's playing with them or have they left?. I think two of my last 3 are against them, not sure...... wheres the link to the fixtures so I can check?.

link is in my sig

Fair enough Ill have Brazil in next round so psn is tomduffy89

stall the ball, a new thread will be made over the weekend for season 2 sign up

Last game IrishJack played was on the 27th of Feb, If he's not on by Saturday all walkovers will be awarded against him

F.A.B Cup Semi Final
    Ac. Milan v Man City

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Definitely going to get involved in this for the next season.

• Advertisement

link is in my sig

I can't see avatars or sigs from my account..... must have messed with the settings when I first joined.
    I'll log out and take a look so!.

Advertisement