Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rammstein at the 02 Dublin Feb. 2012

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 the-tyke

You can choose to print off a ticket or you can choose to have a ticket posted out to you .... so tis up to you :)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,195 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

the-tyke wrote: »
    You can choose to print off a ticket or you can choose to have a ticket posted out to you .... so tis up to you :)
    Fantastic, merci

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Squelchy

the-tyke wrote: »
    No priority text yet .... pre-sale begins at 09:00 tomorrow.

I just got it there a few minutes ago. I wonder how they determine the order; my surname's pretty close to the end of the alphabet...
    I already got the code anyway, thanks to the earlier poster.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

never used this priority thing before.
    I got my code, problem is my sister is buying the tickets for my birthday.
    I assume its not a problem if she uses the code?
    Cheers.
    Looking forward to this one..

• Registered Users Posts: 37,552 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Will there be unreal mosh pits at this gig ???. Id say there mite be a lot of Polish, Germans, Czechs etc who live in ireland might be at this.

• Advertisement

sham69 wrote: »
    never used this priority thing before.
    I got my code, problem is my sister is buying the tickets for my birthday.
    I assume its not a problem if she uses the code?
    Cheers.
    Looking forward to this one..

She might need your O2 and/or ticketmaster log-ins too. Can't recall, I have used it before but not for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

Cheers for the reply.
    I just went to the link there and it seems i can paste it to her and then she can enter my code and do the rest.
    Fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

Ticket price is really putting me off this, I am just a casual fan, don't know enough songs to merit €60

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

Plenty of time between now and the gig to learn a few more... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Ticket price is really putting me off this, I am just a casual fan, don't know enough songs to merit €60

meh I've paid more for the likes of metallica etc, that's pretty much what you expect you pay for a band of their scale in this country.

Also Blastman is right, the gig is an age away, if you like them now I reckon you'll be hooked by then. I saw them last summer at a german festival and their show was amazing, the money will absolutely be worth it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

**** YEAH! It's about damn time they performed here.
    I'll be getting my ticket on Friday as soon as I get out of college. Can't wait!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

well this tour is their "hits" tour right? so i think it will auit the casual fan more.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

you also have half a year to learn like me :D

Dammit I log in to find this.....
    O2 priority presale for Rammstein at The O2, Dublin will run concurrently with the general onsale this Friday 8 July at 09:00.

>.<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

--LOS-- wrote: »

>.<

Same as but the text said the 6th!!!

Today is the 6th i demand tickets!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

the text says wednesday though..

typical **** tbh, sick of them messing up presales.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

--LOS-- wrote: »

>.<
    yeah, its not exactly a presale now is it!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

Priority tickets my hole

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

zomg this is majorly awesome, always been gutted I missed out on a show in Wales a few years back! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!

sickle wrote: »
    yeah, its not exactly a presale now is it!:mad:

We got charged for the privilege of this, didn't we?! :mad:
    F**king disgrace.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭savemejebus

hmm just as i'd amost forgotten what what being shafted by o2 felt like they give this lovely reminder.

I should have my tickets printed by now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,195 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Feck sake, I got a code off a friend who's on O2 so I could buy it today :(

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

So is the general sale going to be delayed now?

NufcNavan wrote: »
    So is the general sale going to be delayed now?

Don't think so. The message earlier said the presale is running concurrently with the general sale... :rolleyes:

The only advantage I can think of is that maybe the "priority" tickets won't be available in the general sale at that time, so only people with code will be able to buy them. Which is kind of an advantage, I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Gaeilgeoir

Debating whether it's better to go for seated or standing. Any thoughts? Obviously want to be as close to Rammstein as possible, but had a bad experience at Metallica last year & don't really want to get squished by crazy moshers : P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

25% of tickets are usually priority, and thats usually standing and the better seats

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭BlastedGlute

I'm off to see them in vienna in november for a little pre holiday-holiday. Can't fookin wait!

Squelchy wrote: »
    Don't think so. The message earlier said the presale is running concurrently with the general sale... :rolleyes:

The only advantage I can think of is that maybe the "priority" tickets won't be available in the general sale at that time, so only people with code will be able to buy them. Which is kind of an advantage, I guess.

i.e. the presale is no longer a presale :P
    Gaeilgeoir wrote: »
    Debating whether it's better to go for seated or standing. Any thoughts? Obviously want to be as close to Rammstein as possible, but had a bad experience at Metallica last year & don't really want to get squished by crazy moshers : P

I would say standing, from my experience of the o2 you're never going to get squished if you don't want to but there's still plenty of room to wander about standing further back, you're gona be nearer than the seats too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

25% of tickets are usually priority, and thats usually standing and the better seats

Not really. Priority seats can be anywhere in the arena.

Advertisement