Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

UNLOCKING Qs? - *Only* post in this thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,000 ✭✭✭mad m

think cables are for V525 to unlock....but if i have cables where do u get software?...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭menka

@mad m, PK - the king, Stuff _ V525
    Not free solution.

If you have cables you can buy credits for REMOTE UNLOCKING. You just need a client software ( search UNIMOTO _ you can find a lot of resellers ) and a USB cable. Credits are now 5 euros per unit or you can buy UNLIMITED account for 200 euros.

Other option is buying a Motorola VGold Clip. Price goes from 150 euros. Not flashing method, just reading from phone. It is an Clip that can be updated.

You can find all this stuff using google :) .Hope it is helpful.

menka is unisofts(SPUNLOCK) software XP compatiable?.....i tried running software but get a run time error or file missing or component TAB etc missing.......

@ mad m

Yes I think you can run it under XP.
    Your problem seems to be that the file Tabctl32.ocx is missing.
    Download this file and copy it in system directory may be u have an older version of this file.
    You can download it here
    Remember to update the soft to 5.6 version
    :) Regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭dirtyharry1971

Just used http://www.uniquephones.com/unlock to unlock my 3510i

worked perfectly but I used the 1st code in the list and everyone here seems to be saying to use the 7th ah well not gonna worry about it if it works.

• Advertisement

hey thanks got file TAB file and it got program working but when i try to reset phone because i have a handset code on this gx10i it wont do it,it either says IO has been aborted because of a thread exit or an application request and initalize failed...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh will i ever be able to unlock this phone.....these cables i have it says on it Sharp GX10 but no i would that matter?rats rats rat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

thanks to Ryo Hazuki for posting the link that i used to unlock my phone back on page 2.. cheers man, other links didnt work, got yours for my third attemp!

@mad m
    It doesnt seem to be a cable problem...do you use external power?

no menka i dont think so,,,,,cable is a serial one,in external power do u mean like the way u described the Siemens C45 trick with original cables?......i plug serial cable in phone to serial port and power up phone and try software thats all i done so far...thanks for your help,would be lost!!!

all is fine got USB cables and unlocked GX10i in a blink of eye.......woo hoo!!!! got rid of that handset code.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭MacGyver

hey guys is there any way to unlock a sony ericsson z600 from vodafone to o2 ?? prefrebly without cables as i dont have one...:(

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Hey, after searching around I didn't think starting another thread for this would be necessary. I'm in the same boat as MacGyver and need a Sony ericsson Z600 unlocked. If there's anyone with the know how, please contact me.

Thanks for your time.
    Bernard

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭MacGyver

@dregin-x
    Ive found out theres no way to unlock it without a cable but if your living near waterford there's a shop called "funk it" that unlocks fones for €25. I also decided to buy the terminator dongle of ebay so i can remove the stupid vodafone software. If u live near waterford pm me and ill remove the branding for u too

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Hey,
    Thanks a million for the offer but I'm in Dublin atm. Does anyone know of any similar shops in Dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

Hey just wondering where to get the USB cables to unlock a Sharp GX10i?? Phone shop??? And the software needed??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭PK - the king

Any more word on how to unlock a motorola v525 and a sharp gx-20, on vodafone Ireland, for FREE via software/serial numbers?

Originally posted by PK - the king
    Any more word on how to unlock a motorola v525 and a sharp gx-20, on vodafone Ireland, for FREE via software/serial numbers?

motorola is a tricky phone,i have cables and two full versions of victor gsm software,first one i had is an old version that i dont think supports the latest V525 but got latest version but having trouble gettin it up and running as i need new HASP driver for it...etc.....as far as the GX20 is concerned i have software that is meant to unlock GX20 but havent got one to try out on,i have unlocked a gx10 and gx10i with it for people from boards....here on this site download the unisoft prog ,when u click on the start button goto programs and go down to bottom,and after that download the update for it on main screen just above the start button on screen,its called unisoft V56a,when u get it all up and running u will have to download a file to get it working its a DLL file called TABCTL32,just do a google search for it and drop it in main directory of where unisoft is installed,oh btw there serial key for unisoft and name is on the website right beside where u download it....for stuff to do with the V525 maybe try here on this site they have the latest flashes/flexs for the V525 to upgrade it to a V600 and some have said it gets rid of the vodafone face too....but ofcourse this is done at ur own risk.........hope this helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 sarahdb83

unlocking isn't illegal but changing IMEI's is illegal.

People giving out free unlock codes and looking for your IMEI could well be just trying to get new IMEI's to put on other phones. SO BEWARE OF PEOPLE LIKE THIS. i would rather pay 20 euro in a shop to get it unlocked while i wait. at least i know whats happening with my phone at all times.

@sarahdb83

Why do you think so?
    i think people just want to help and share.
    Most of People offering unlocking codes has no software that let them change imei in phones cause this soft is professional soft. So you can find it in unlocking_shops :) And this shops have a big database of IMEIS that have been unlocked by them so why ask for imeis.
    and Why do you think people need other imeis? why dont use random numbers. Why take one from another one.
    That is a sad urban legend i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Anypne got a really simple walkthrough of the info on how to turn a v525 into a v600? I have the usb cable but havent been able to find an easy explanation on how its done. Also does anyone have the software to unlock it, or a link to it?

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Stekelly
    Anypne got a really simple walkthrough of the info on how to turn a v525 into a v600? I have the usb cable but havent been able to find an easy explanation on how its done. Also does anyone have the software to unlock it, or a link to it?

try this sitehere ,flashing a phone from what ive learned in recent times is no easy task,sometimes its a piece of P**s and other times its a headache.....read all about whats on site,hope this helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 gsm solutions

Motorola v525 unlocking is not Free, usually done by code, the root server which is located in france is down at the moment, other option by clip,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 sarahdb83

@menka

I'm sure there are alot of people out there who are genuine given out free unlock codes but there could well be someone out there just looking for IMEI's.

As your on the net, you don't know exactly who you are talking to and what they are going to do with your IMEi.

I am just saying, I wouldn't chance it after paying out over 400 euro for my phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭J-537

Hi Menka,

I'm getting a v600 in a week or two and I need to unlock it how do I go about doing this ?

And if anybody can unlock it for me it would be great - I'll pay no problem !
    "This unit is unlocked for both the Vodafone and O2 networks but can be easily unlocked for both T-Mobile and Orange!!"

Thats what the guy said that I'm getting it off, he's in the UK !

v600.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭thejollyrodger

I used the following address to unlock my nokia

http://www.nokiafx.net/unlock.htm

and it worked :D:D like happy days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭J-537

Well Nokia's are the simplest to unlock and there are 100's off free unlocking sites out there !

http://www.uniquephones.com/unlock/ I use this one.

Anyway - Can anyone unlock a V600 for me ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 DizzeeRascal

Does anyone have any idea how to unlock a Motorola E365 fone on Meteor? Free, using software or IMEI preferably....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

Originally posted by Iggy
    anyone know how to unlock a
    Sagem my V-65?
    thanks

Yeh, I need one too! anybody know how? From Vodafone to O2.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

Also, I have an N-gage that I wanna unlock. Thing is the guy that had it before me tried too many times and now it's locked. I know you's all say it's a problem but what exactly do you have to do?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 lodey

Just a note:

Flashing and Flexing your Motorola V525 > V600 will not unlock the phone from the Vodafone Network, it will just get rid of the Vodafone Branding.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement