Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Daario Naharis

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Holy crap, neck and neck with 34 votes each.

How about the looks of Michiel Huisman but acted out by Ed Skrein?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

The new guy is only so bad because he is so wildly different from the first one. It really annoys me how badly they messed this up

• Registered Users Posts: 4 OffalyHead

While I don't think Huisman is bad for the role, I just dislike him because he is so different from the first one. Skrein had the whole smarmy thing down while Huisman seems too likable. They're a complete contrast to each other in my opinion. I preferred Skrein for this particular character.
    Only one vote separating these 2 guys! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭Lingua Franca

Two, now. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

Holy crap, neck and neck with 34 votes each.

How about the looks of Michiel Huisman but acted out by Ed Skrein?

No! Ed Skrein had a great look, he at least looked exotic, the new bloke just looks ordinary, I wouldn't notice him in a crowd (not that that's a bad thing but to try and replace an unusual looking chap with an ordinary one just doesn't work).

And the new bloke doesn't have the sleazy arrogance. Skrein looked and acted like a prick, that's what was needed for Daario Naharis, the new bloke seems like a nice guy, it's all wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

No! Ed Skrein had a great look, he at least looked exotic, the new bloke just looks ordinary, I wouldn't notice him in a crowd (not that that's a bad thing but to try and replace an unusual looking chap with an ordinary one just doesn't work).

And the new bloke doesn't have the sleazy arrogance. Skrein looked and acted like a prick, that's what was needed for Daario Naharis, the new bloke seems like a nice guy, it's all wrong.

Exotic?

tumblr_mn3dj7nOEB1s3e82xo1_250.gif

You should probably get out more ;)

^^ You don't think he was unusual looking with his long hair and his leonine features? Fair enough, I don't see too many people who look like that. The new fella looks far more ordinary to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

^^ You don't think he was unusual looking with his long hair and his leonine features? Fair enough, I don't see too many people who look like that. The new fella looks far more ordinary to me.

He just looks a bit grungey to me and I've seen plenty of that. I agree that the new lad looks ordinary by today's standards. Give him a shirt buttoned to the top and skinny jeans, no one would look twice

FunLover18 wrote: »
    He just looks a bit grungey to me and I've seen plenty of that. I agree that the new lad looks ordinary by today's standards. Give him a shirt buttoned to the top and skinny jeans, no one would look twice

When you get to my age most men I know are lucky to have hair at all, let alone long flowing locks of it!!

Skinny jeans, do men wear them now! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

EDIT: Nevermind , looked it up wrong..

• Advertisement
Advertisement