Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Gaming pc for €600?

• 23-08-2012 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I'm new to the PC building thing so i was hoping someone can help me. Is it possible to build a gaming PC for €600 including a monitor ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Patis

1. What is your budget? €550-€650

2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? Gaming. Anything from Crysis 2 to Minecraft.

3. Do you need a copy of Windows? Yes

4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? No

5. Do you need a monitor? Yes

5a. What size do you need. Anything from 20" up.

6. Do you need any of these peripherals? Wireless card

7. Are you willing to try overclocking? No

8. How can you pay? Credit Card

9. When are you purchasing? Early December

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

Come back in early December because, a lot can change in PC hardware from now until then,:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Patis

Alright. Thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭-( i )- Wicker

It'll be a difficult build to include a monitor and windows on that budget. Are you a student? If so you can get windows cheaper

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Procrastastudy

I would normally do you a build so you can see what out there now and start to get an idea of what's going on, but, there is so much going on at the moment that it's really not worth it. Some stuff to google to whet your appetite.

Winodws 8 - Home builder licence. (Woot MS!)
    AMD Trinity APU
    nVidia 660Ti (already out but keep an eye on prices)

Advertisement