Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

CRC website issues?

Options
  • 12-07-2014 9:34am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,832 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone having issues with the CRC site. Home page seems grand, but not items in any of the sections.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭at1withmyself

Weepsie wrote: »
    Anyone having issues with the CRC site. Home page seems grand, but not items in any of the sections.

Same here, can't seem to see any items, using same browser as last few months so not sure what it is. Maybe there updating it??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

same here.

It was fine last night. Or so my credit card tells me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭triggermortis

just looked - its not working

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Swimcyclerun is your only man, dealt with them just this week and can honestly say they are 1ST class.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

CRC are back up and running.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭CamperMan

I gave up using CRC a while back, prices seem to have gone up, not much in choice either, so I use bike-discount.de ,

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭lgk

If you're signed-in and using Firefox, there are huge delays while the page is waiting for data from m.addthisedge.com, a social media add-in that has known issues with Firefox. I mailed them a few days ago, no answer yet...

Advertisement