Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Live Football Betting Thread

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,268 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Avfctom wrote: »
    well in mate 1-0 mallorca

Not there yet, but 1 double in and two neaaarrly in:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

Date / Time Bet Type Leg Sort Event/Selection Result Stake Reference
    01 Sep 12 / 21:03 Double(s)
    Standard
    Standard
    Bologna v AC Milan – Match Betting Live DNS
    Olhanense v Porto – Match Betting Live
    AC Milan @ 8/5
    Porto @ 5/4

Won
    £50.00 O/5344088/0000065/F

any ideas

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,268 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

No idea, sorry, pp only just paid on out on Milan/Porto double.

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    No idea, sorry, pp only just paid on out on Milan/Porto double.

i spoke to william hill on chat they said

All bets are being checked at this time and this bet will be settled shortly. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you

i spoke to william hill on chat they said

All bets are being checked at this time and this bet will be settled shortly. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you

The DNS is a mark for settling purposes only

• Advertisement

The DNS is a mark for settling purposes only

Glad it was nothing more than that.

and Mallorca scrape over the line 1-0. 3 nice little doubles and Tevez earlier makes me - a little bit - richer tonight:D

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Glad it was nothing more than that.

and Mallorca scrape over the line 1-0. 3 nice little doubles and Tevez earlier makes me - a little bit - richer tonight:D

i was concerned it meant do not settle

Date / Time Bet Type Leg Sort Event/Selection Result Stake Reference
    01 Sep 12 / 21:03 Double(s)
    Standard
    Standard
    Bologna v AC Milan – Match Betting Live DNS
    Olhanense v Porto – Match Betting Live
    AC Milan @ 8/5
    Porto @ 5/4

Won
    £50.00 O/5344088/0000065/F

any ideas

fnally settled returned £292.50 surprised was only expecting 250

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

I need the 2 Brazilian games to come out 2nd half with no goalies :rolleyes: .... red card in Palmeiras has ruined it I think

Fackya Palmeiras ..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Bordeaux v Nice - nice giving as good as they are getting if anything having the better of things - maybe Bordeaux are a bit tired after the midweek game but Nice are available @ 6/1 to win and 8/11 double chance - deff worth a small wager

• Advertisement

cmon bordeaux

what a joke of a red card that is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

what a joke of a red card that is
    True but it suits my bet :)

Radonman wrote: »
    True but it suits my bet :)

lol yh the more i see of gouffran the more gutted i am villa failed to sign him looks quality

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭OnTheCounter

lol yh the more i see of gouffran the more gutted i am villa failed to sign him looks quality
    he is far too good to end up at the likes of villa. They bought some bag of sh1te during the summer overall. Must have zero money to spend. Its a sign the game has gotten to breaking point. 2 teams with a chance of winning spanish league, 3 in england, 1 in scotland, 2/3 in italy, 2 in germany. The american system has a lot going for it. Losing interest in watching city win without really trying, most interesting thing about utd is rooneys hair transplant. Chelsea could be the most entertaining team this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Reina... :pac:

time to lump on unders in the BATE game to get my money back then...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

**** yes Nice!! 93rd minute equalizer

**** yes Nice!! 93rd minute equalizer

was gutted waiting on bordeaux how they never made it 2-1 in the 94th minute il never know

I've had some shockingly amazing good fortune in my last two bets, long may it continue.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,823 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Are ajax back up keepers so bad that they can't play ahead of one of the worse keepers in the league. ****ing awful awful keeper

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

For christ sakes United, ye had better cop on

Ajax are ****ing awful. The defending is the worse iv ever seen. A Sunday league team would do better

2-2 now in ajax game

Refs today are truly awful, how was that a red card

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Im officially retiring from Betting for the next 2 weeks, United have royally killed me this week and Real last week :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

astonaidan wrote: »
    Im officially retiring from Betting for the next 2 weeks, United have royally killed me this week and Real last week :mad:

If you are still looking for a United win, I would not give up until the end. The last 15 minutes are a long time for them.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm the same. Put the bank on a United win today so this will be me done for a while...

Taking my own advice, and stuck a €10 on United Double Chance @ 3.00.

If it comes of, I break even today. If not, I am in the same hole as the rest of you, and leaving for a while :pac:

over 2.5 goals comes in as per usual with rangers, I don't support rangers or anything, but I do officially love them

• Advertisement

Hooray for Fergie Time!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement