Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Night clubs in Limerick

• 09-04-2015 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

hi i was wondering if there was any good nightclubs to go to for 18 or over. i know of inferno etc and i heard a lot of teens around 16-17 go but that too young for me. also could you tell me if they look for ID and if you have to pay to get in thanks

Comments

hi i was wondering if there was any good nightclubs to go to for 18 or over. i know of inferno etc and i heard a lot of teens around 16-17 go but that too young for me. also could you tell me if they look for ID and if you have to pay to get in thanks

Are you 18 or over?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,267 ✭✭✭source

I may be showing my age with this but, where the hell is inferno?

source wrote: »

Teen disco. A friend is their DJ

• Registered Users Posts: 51,111 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Scott's Bar afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭Skuxx

You're not the only one, I've never heard of it!! I'm definetly getting old....and I'm only 24!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,267 ✭✭✭source

bazz26 wrote: »
    Scott's Bar afaik.

Ah is that what they're calling it? I live up the road and have to deal with the fallout every Friday night they hold that kiddie disco.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

As in to go out and get drunk?

If your over 18 We will be able to tell you because the internet is sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 stargazerr21

Yes im 19 and i dont go out much. All i know of is Angle Lane and last time i went it was crowded with TY and 5th yr kids!! Some people say Crush 87 is good but others say its full of old people like in their 30s

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭davo2001

Some people say Crush 87 is good but others say its full of old people like in their 30s

As a 31 yr old I take offence to this statement :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Yes im 19 and i dont go out much. All i know of is Angle Lane and last time i went it was crowded with TY and 5th yr kids!! Some people say Crush 87 is good but others say its full of old people like in their 30s

Anyone I know over the age of 25 stays clear of crush87, or as they call it Creche87, because the crowd is so young. For a 19 year old crush, mollys or angel lane are your best bet.

• Advertisement

Angel lane is now owned by the icon so that could have changed the age group there but wouldn't be surprised if its the same.

Crush would be a good option too. Last time I was there it was full of 18-21 year olds.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭pa limerick

Angel lane would be your best bet, it's opened on Tuesday,Thurday and Saturday, buts €8 on a saturday, then crush and Molly's after that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Feck sake, I'm 35 and according to some 19 year old, I'm old!! I'd better retire so...

testicle wrote: »
    Feck sake, I'm 35 and according to some 19 year old, I'm old!! I'd better retire so...

i dont mean you old i meant that if i went to a club i wouldnt want to be surrounded by people in their 30's.

i dont mean your old i meant that if i went to a club i wouldnt want to be surrounded by people in their 30's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

i dont mean you old i meant that if i went to a club i wouldnt want to be surrounded by people in their 30's.

Pipe down you, you young whippersnapper. When I was your age, you were still in nappies!! :D

Pipe down you, you young whippersnapper. When I was your age, you were still in nappies!! :D

You might be in nappies yourself when he/she is your age :pac:

Sorry :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Mehaffey1

i dont mean your old i meant that if i went to a club i wouldnt want to be surrounded by people in their 30's.

I know you're here Michael Jackson...I can smell your damn popcorn.

exactly i dont want to hook up with an oul fella ;)

Advertisement