Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What is the name of the Nicki Minaj Starship remix that is played on iRadio alot

Options
  • 26-03-2012 8:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭

What is the remix of Nicki Minaj-Starship that is played o iRadio alot
    I cat find it anywhere

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

"I like to stick my ditzy pink head between my own deliberately PIP arsecheek implants"

/green.. she's gone green.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

You touch yourself at night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭akura

LH Pathe wrote: »
    "I like to stick my ditzy pink head between my own deliberately PIP arsecheek implants"

She does have some arse :pac:

akura wrote: »
    She does have some arse :pac:

Fo Real?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

What's her moniker supposed to mean though? I can usually get them, but this one gets me. Or is her surname actually miniage or however you spell it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

Starship Fùckadelic. Lisa mirage a troi, it's not water in em hills it's silicon valley

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭Suzie4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

Dubstep remix, Suffering jaysus!

not seen te one doing the rounds of this girl gettn pounded by 4 doggs in a La hilltop mansion yet.

• Advertisement
Advertisement