Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

iPhone 6 paired to two devices.

Options
  • 06-01-2015 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭

Hi all. I have a Berlingo with BT built in but I also got a parrot Mki9200 fitted too. Only after two days I find the built in BT s!!t. Hence the parrot. I messed around with both and the parrot is far better. I really want the built in controls and eventually I set the built in BT to the parrot and the parrot to the IPhone 6. And some how I can controls the calls tro the citroen controls.

So would it be any harm to have it set like this? The phone connects to two thing so is that any harm to the phone, iPhone 6. Will it ruin my battery as I am bluetoothing to two devices?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I can't see that actually working though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭breanach78

colm_mcm wrote: »
    I can't see that actually working though.

Strangely it works but I am sure I'll find an issue. I'll prob end up using the parrot only. I am just wondering if I am burning the Bartley in th iP 6. I don't want to do that as its a 128g.

The controls on the citroen are great but it's the sound quality that's the issue.

I think the calls are routed tro the citroen and then over ridden by the parrot so as I say I can control by the citroen and have the parrot sound quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I doubt you'd use more battery anyway.
    Mad that that actually works though

Advertisement