Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fantasy Football - boards pay league

• 17-07-2014 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Well we are back !

Same rules as last year, €20 per entry, pot divided amongst top 5 overall, monthly prize for highest score and top weekly score of the season.

We are also running a limited (38) H2H league for 10 euro each, winnings split between top two at end of season.

If interested please PM for league and payment details.

Last year we had a prize fund of over 1,500 so money to be made ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Hi all,

Well we are back !

Same rules as last year, €20 per entry, pot divided amongst top 5 overall, monthly prize for highest score and top weekly score of the season.

We are also running a limited (38) H2H league for 10 euro each, winnings split between top two at end of season.

If interested please PM for league and payment details.

Last year we had a prize fund of over 1,500 so money to be made ;)

Yep I'm in again! PM details please!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

is this the one on fantasy.premierleague.com?

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭William Gates

Yep I'm in again! PM details please!

Me too please.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭William Gates

Are there any other good (and reputable) paid leagues out there? PM me with details if you know of any please.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭BenEadir

I'm in for both. Please PM me the league codes and cash transfer details. I can pay by PayPal or bank transfer whichever you prefer.

Ben

• Advertisement
Advertisement