Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Caravan Storage Galway area

Options
  • 22-09-2012 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

I'm looking for somewhere to store my caravan for the winter in the Galway area.
    It must be indoor and secure.
    Any places doing that no more than an hour from the city if possible.
    Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭OuterBombie

Howdy,

I've a motor home in Galway city and would also be interested in a storage option.

Thanks....

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Kieran99

I'am looking storage for my caravan.Can be outdoor.But safe and reasonably priced. Co. Galway
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭roy rodgers

halting site????

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Kieran99

No.! Caravan Storage

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭roy rodgers

Kieran99 wrote: »
    No.! Caravan Storage

sorry i was being smart there. i was only after coming out of the lat late show trend and felt a bit giddy

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭Doom

Bump...anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭edanto

Granted this thread has been idle for seven years but does anyone know of places for Galway CamperVan storage (ideally indoor and west Galway), please?

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭NTC

Going to bump this, does anyone know of caravan storage in the galway area?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭tphase

There's a place out the Cloosh road in Oughterard used to do camper van storage don't know if they still do. It's beside Oughterard Motors (or what used to be)

Also an ex mushroom farm out the Glann road, there's 5 or 6 tunnels out there. One is or was a garage (Tom Chesman motors - not sure if he's still in business). The others were empty last time I was up there. Quite big and would take a few vans or caravans. Double lined with plastic if I remember correctly so warmer than a regular polytunnel. Don't what the story is with power, who owns them or even if they are still available for rent

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Silent night

Connaught Self Storage

Is based in claremorris maybe a bit far away but maybe worth a look for anyone

• Advertisement
Advertisement