Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anyone up for getting a (free) regular game going on Full Tilt?

• 23-05-2011 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭

I'm gonna have some free time soon and I was wondering if anyone wants to get a regular game going on Full Tilt? Play Money, any stakes.

Get's a bit boring playing by yourself. Ya know? Play some cards and have a wee bit of craic at the same time?

I'd like to get a good few people playing regularly.

Well if you're interested, post in here, send me a pm and/or look me up on Full Tilt. Username: BoxerLadABC

Looking forward to playing with ye :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭col.in.Cr

If you want a free friendly game where people treat it like real cash
    have a look at ddpoker.com,its mostly U.S based people but we have Irish and others too.The games are hosted on peoples machines with all stats recorded too.Theres games on in the evenings mostly.

Advertisement