Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I am a evil person!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

ok i didnt take it like eating an apple. this guy is just immature. both parties are wrong. all im saying is just everyone makes mistakes and hopefully learns from them.

+1

Give him a break.

If not, don't come on here looking for advice if you've made a mistake yourself sometime in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Lawless_Samurai

Aw man thats a pretty crap situation to be in. Its totally your own fault though because it seems like you saw this coming from a long way off. If it was me I'd stop it now because as someone already said this will only end in tears.

If you care about your friend who is the biggest victim in this then you gotta go to him and tell him everything and take responsibility. He will more then likely hit you, which you deserve, and not talk to you again, which you deserve but maybe over time he'll forgive you and say at least ya came clean about it. That you had the stones to do at least that.

Otherwise when his GF realises your not interested in a relationship she is gonna go back to him and tell him everything and paint you as the absolute bad guy and that she was confused, didn't know what she was doing etc... That way you end up with absolutely nothing

BTW Requiem- Cool Frickin' Name

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭johnnyrotten123

Hmmm....tell your mate but do it over text or at least have an ice-pack ready for when you go home!!!

No man! he's been an asshole, no need to be a coward too. If he hits him, so be it, he deserves it anyway!

Advertisement