Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Google Updated Maps Of Flu Outbreaks

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Browse OBL with Chrome?

I see no conspiracy in this thread, other than the conspiracy of conspiracies, or getting all worked-up about a whole lot of nothing? Thanks Shakespeare! And if the news media has something to do with broadcasting this latest flu, that's no conspiracy, but rather normal day-to-day sensationalist splash to improve their ratings in order to attract advertisers to their networks or cable shows. Not a conspiracy, and not real news, but a form of entertainment to distract us from our daily hum-drum lives.

I somewhat agree, I never stated it to be a conspiracy. Its so obvious like the NWO, Iwould put the bird flu in the same bracket.

It does invoke fear.

Just like the axis of evil war on terror syndrome did. War on terror was used as propaganda. Do I believe that to be conspiracy. Of course not. Do you understand the agenda?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

Here is another map from the Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL) formerly a secret and known as "Site Y".

day90.jpg

"Simulation of a pandemic flu outbreak in the continental United States, initially introduced by the arrival of 10 infected individuals in Los Angeles. The spatiotemporal dynamics of the prevalence (number of symptomatic cases at any point in time), is shown on a logarithmic color scale, from 1 or fewer (blue) to 100 or more (red) cases per 1,000 persons. Without vaccination, antiviral drugs, or other mitigation strategies, the entire nation becomes infected within a few months."

This is from pandemic day 90 of the simulation on their super computer. There is a video here http://www.lanl.gov/news/index.php?fuseaction=nb.story&story_id=8168&nb_date=2006-04-04
    and further background.

Also note how the virus was introduced by 10 infected individuals in Los Angeles vs 7 the first seven in the California region. Remarkably close I'd say. http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&t=p&msa=0&msid=106484775090296685271.0004681a37b713f6b5950&ll=15.961329,-2.109375&spn=163.685519,360&z=1

Finally, this is what Indonesian health Minister Supari had to say about LASN in her book.

[/QUOTE] Supari was also alarmed at the fact that the WHO shared samples with the United States national laboratory in Los Alamos, New Mexico, where nuclear weapons are developed.
    "Whether they use is it to make vaccine or develop chemical weapons, would depend on the need and interest of the US Government. It is indeed a very dangerous situation for the destiny of humanity", she writes and goes on to say ".. it is a matter of choice whether to use the material for vaccines or biological weapon development," [/QUOTE]
    http://www.propagandamatrix.com/articles/february2008/022108_bird_flu.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Without vaccination, antiviral drugs, or other mitigation strategies, the entire nation becomes infected within a few months."
    Think you missed the important part of that.

You do know it was a secret because it was where the Manhattan project was housed right?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Alamos_National_Laboratory

Why does this seem suspicious to you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Mr. Frost

b28 wrote: »
    whoever invented this whole pig flu are just swines!

Evidence that there should be an opposite to the 'thanks' button for posts.

And who is going to profit financially from these vaccines?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Mr. Frost wrote: »
    Evidence that there should be an opposite to the 'thanks' button for posts.

Report?

And who is going to profit financially from these vaccines?
    Drug companies I'd imagine.

But car insurers profit off car crashes therefore they cause car crashes? That doesn't really follow. Motive doesn't immediately prove guilt.

If only there was a way of objectively verifying the source.
    Oh wait, evidence! Got any?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Mr. Frost

Undergod wrote: »
    Report?

Nah just the opposite of a 'thanks'. Like 'What a crap fcuking joke/post/comment' button. :D

King Mob wrote: »
    Think you missed the important part of that.

No, think you have. Its going to take months to get anywhere close to an effective vaccine. look again at the map - 90 days! plus the 10 infected in LA. What else do you not understand
    ?
    You do know it was a secret because it was where the Manhattan project was housed right?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Alamos_National_Laboratory

Yes and therefore due to their involvement in nuclear weapon development we can rest assured that they have the best interests of all our health close to their hearts.

Why does this seem suspicious to you?

2 questions,

1. do you doubt the capability of pharma/government to create such a pandemic?

2. Do you believe US government, and more importantly its donors value human life over profit?

If so please give examples.

Oh wait, evidence! Got any?

for what?

• Advertisement

so how much do you think can be made by vaccinating the whole country?

& what is the main priority in such an event? to minimise deaths or would the economy/functioning of society come first?

I mean do you let the old/sick/impoverished/unskilled die to save a vaccine for lets say a doctor?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

No, think you have. Its going to take months to get anywhere close to an effective vaccine. look again at the map - 90 days! plus the 10 infected in LA. What else do you not understand?
    I don't understand how you're ignoring the antivirals and other mitigation strategies which are also mentioned in that quote.

Of the 4 main antivirals, 2 are known to be effective. One of those is tamiflu, which is also the most widely available. Now, while I'm sure that's a "qui bene" conspiracy in the making, the reality is that there is - quite literally - no shortage of antivirals.

Other mitigation strategies are also to be considered.

Incidentally...how long before we start seeing conspiracy theories that the 'quake in Mexico city today was engineered to spread the flu faster?

what is the main priority in such an event? to minimise deaths or would the economy/functioning of society come first?

I think you'll find that these two go hand-in-hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭weiss

In Japan, Tamiflu and Relenza were shown to cause psychotic symptoms in children and adults, some of the adults committing suicide.

All drugs have negative side effects, and people should be aware of those effects.

Authorities should be preventing people from travelling to and from swine Flu affected areas without some quarantine procedure of atleast 10 days until we are absolutely sure that it has come under control.

It strikes me as irresponsible that governments would not warn people from travelling to places like mexico..it puts everyone at risk.

Having stockpiles of Tamiflu or other anti-viral drugs is not going to save the day.

weiss wrote: »
    In Japan, Tamiflu and Relenza were shown to cause psychotic symptoms in children and adults, some of the adults committing suicide.

Thats not entirely accurate.

In 2005, the Japanese issued a warning, because they suspect such causality. They investigated further, and in 2007 announced that the studies to establish such a link were inconclusive.
    All drugs have negative side effects, and people should be aware of those effects.
    I agree....which is why I would argue that it is important to be accurate about the findings of investigations into previously-unidentified side-effects.
    Authorities should be preventing people from travelling to and from swine Flu affected areas without some quarantine procedure of atleast 10 days until we are absolutely sure that it has come under control.
    Currently, most authorities I've heard any reference to are advising against such travel.

They are stopping short of what would undoubtedly be considered anything from nanny- to police-statism, and assuming that people themselves will be smart enough to not go to the affected areas unless they've a damned good reason to.
    It strikes me as irresponsible that governments would not warn people from travelling to places like mexico..it puts everyone at risk.
    What governments haven't done this?

Here's the DFA's content on the matter, lest someone is inclined to say the Irish haven't stepped up in this regard.
    Having stockpiles of Tamiflu or other anti-viral drugs is not going to save the day.
    I'm not sure anyone has claimed it will. Anti-virals form an integral part of an overall strategy.

There is no way in hell am I taking that vaccine.

No way...

I don't care. If they do create this epidemic, there is going to be WAR, and im not talking here, I'm talking coming here.

They are really pushing the arrogance beyond belief. I warned them. But the arrogance is becoming like the apathy we sheep deal with.

Humanity gets stuck in our old ways.

Humanity was meant to be the change are we? are you? shall we fear? shall we run? where will we go? will we survive? will we die?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭weiss

bonkey wrote:
    Thats not entirely accurate.

In 2005, the Japanese issued a warning, because they suspect such causality. They investigated further, and in 2007 announced that the studies to establish such a link were inconclusive.

Japan banned Tamiflu for teenagers in March 2007

Japan officials said the anti-flu drug Tamiflu should not be given to teenagers, after two boys aged 12 and 16 broke their legs jumping from the second floor of their houses.

Irish government position:

The government said that there is enough of the oral drug Tamiflu for 25% of the population and enough of the inhaled drug Relenza to treat 20% of the Irish population who are over the age of seven.
    bonkey wrote:
    Currently, most authorities I've heard any reference to are advising against such travel.
    bonkey wrote:
    What governments haven't done this?

Irish government position

Ms Harney said that her Department was not advising against travel to areas affected by the virus and said that along with a stockpile of antiviral medication, there was also a stockpile of masks and gowns available should they be needed.
    bonkey wrote:
    I'm not sure anyone has claimed it will. Anti-virals form an integral part of an overall strategy.

I don't know either but if the Irish government isn't warning people, then it must believe having Anti-Viral drugs will be enough.

weiss wrote: »
    Japan banned Tamiflu for teenagers in March 2007
    And in December of 2007, came out and said that their investigations into the link were inconclusive

The further studies mentioned in that link are yet to be published, AFAIK, but are mentioned here. Note the first line : New research should be carried out, focusing on serious abnormal behaviour. Further on..."The link with Tamiflu can't be ruled out," (which is clearly distinct from saying "the link with Tamifly has been established").

The last two paragraphs make for, perhaps, the most interesting reading.

When the team limited its analysis to children who had displayed serious abnormal behaviour that led to injury or death, it found those who had taken Tamiflu were 25 per cent more likely to behave unusually. The figure was 54 per cent higher among children ages 10 to 17.

However, when taking into account all degrees of abnormal behaviour, including minor behavioural problems such as incoherent speech, the team found children who took the drug were 38 per cent less likely to behave strangely.

So...if we filter the behavioural aspects, we have an increase, but if we don't, we have a decrease. This reminded me of an article written very recently by Ben Goldacre.

Don't get me wrong...I'm not ruling out for a second that there is such causality....I'm merely pointing out that its far from clearly established.

mysterious wrote: »
    They are really pushing the arrogance beyond belief. I warned them.

You seem to be suggesting that its unbelievably arrogant of the world's governments and the likes of the WHO to not have listened to your warnings.

Am I understanding that correctly?

bonkey wrote: »
    You seem to be suggesting that its unbelievably arrogant of the world's governments and the likes of the WHO to not have listened to your warnings.

Bonkey they monitor these sites.

Wakey wakey.

They live on this planet, and They are more than capable of seeing what I type, since I don't have limits and boundaries like you might have. I know how to get their attention.;)

Did you read my post on Paranormal forum.
    The other day, I was talking to my friend about the cosmos and the race of beings that inhabit our galaxy. Just when I said the word races

Lighting flashed outside my kitchen with such force the flash made me jump, and frieghtened the **** out of mate, I actually thought it was an alarm on the back wall. Thunder followed. it never dawned on me there was a link.

But then again, when I remembered what exactly I said, and when that happened, and there was no thunder, rain, or lightening after that.

When these conicidences keep happening bonkey, I know i'm getting the reaction I'm provoking. Now believe this in anyway you want. All Im saying there is a big universe out there watching. I don't think the powers of be on this planet are any celebrity. If I gotten a reaction from Obama tomorrow I would batter an eyelid. I just know if anything I've done, has already caused effect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Lighting flashed outside my kitchen with such force the flash made me jump, and frieghtened the **** out of mate, I actually thought it was an alarm on the back wall. Thunder followed. it never dawned on me there was a link.

Who do you recon it was? What were they trying to tell you?

Okay I'll put it too you this way.

My warning is OUT there. It has been out there well before the Global meltodwn;) They heard, they took note and it was registered in their own subcouncious

They ignored that, but out of that, rose fear. They are panicking now. Look around you. The NWO plans are literally falling apart. Why do you think the Queen was apparent at the G20.

They are blocking it. I can see it plain view. I can see it when Obama rambles, or when Hillary plays the hypocrite role. I can see it when Cheneys pretends to be disabled. I can see it when Bush justifies his actions. I can see it when the Bush admin are still lieing. i can see it when Obama defends the past actions of the previous Administration. I can see it when they are now creating another war. I can see it when they implement the Bird flu. I can see the reactions all the time. I can seee it when they project fear and deception. I can see them depending on our reaction.

Now they are reacting to me. Power is just a deception. No one is more powerful than me, and im no more powerful than you, and that includes the eltes. They are powerful because you give them your power. The aliens are only more powerful, because we fear them, thus giving our power away.

That is my point. I can see what is happening.

:DThis stuff is a bit out there Bonkey, But I still think you should know and become more aware what is going on your planet.

Who do you recon it was? What were they trying to tell you?

I don't know, but my mate is even freaked by it, cus I jumped and it scared the **** out of him, and we were just talking.

I said along the lines, of I know what our governments are doing, and they create UFO nonsense so that we wont believe in the real beings outside,

and when I just said they are watching or along those lines.

Lightening just struck.

I swear on my own mothers life. What do you think it might mean. This is just an experience and what happens to me, is important for everyone around me. i feel like a medium sometimes. But I don't understand it, I don't understand why I get this, and me thinking Why the hell.

You haven't answered my question.

Are you saying that it is arrogant of "them" (whoever it is you're suggesting they are) to ignore you?

Its a simple question. Either the two comments were unrelated despite appearing beside each other, or this is what you're saying.

All I'm asking you to do is to confirm or deny that this is what you're saying. I'm not asking for some explanation of what your vision of reality is, I'm asking you if what you're saying is that whoever-it-is you see as being "The Powers That Be" are arrogant for not listening to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Mysterious, why are you ignoring this despite address plenty of other threads?

No, think you have. Its going to take months to get anywhere close to an effective vaccine. look again at the map - 90 days! plus the 10 infected in LA. What else do you not understand
    ?
    And there are other ways to fight the virus as bonkey pointed out.
    ANd that map shows the spread after no preventative steps.

Yes and therefore due to their involvement in nuclear weapon development we can rest assured that they have the best interests of all our health close to their hearts.
    Or might have something to do with the fact it's one of the biggest research centers in the world, covering hundreds of different areas.
    Are you claiming that this new virus was made here?
    Or is this study part of some kind of sinister plot?

2 questions,

1. do you doubt the capability of pharma/government to create such a pandemic?
    I do. Have you evidence to they do?
    Have you evidence to show they did?
    2. Do you believe US government, and more importantly its donors value human life over profit?
    Does it matter?

Motive doesn't prove guilt.

You haven't answered my question.

Are you saying that it is arrogant of "them" (whoever it is you're suggesting they are) to ignore you?

Sorry I thought I answered your question.

No I meant it's arrogant of them to ignore the signs. Everyone on this planet is an aspect of you anyway. I don't assume the powers of be are in any special braket. They have the power, because of the deception they created. In other words, they are only as powerful as we make them out to be or decept us in thinking so by use of fear doe example.

I also think it was arrogant of them to ignore my signs, considering we all live on the samp planet, and are all going to recieve the same faith. Here is learning, there is no time left for arrogance and ignorance.

6th wrote: »
    Mysterious, why are you ignoring this despite address plenty of other threads?

ignoring what on other threads?

I'm asking you if what you're saying is that whoever-it-is you see as being "The Powers That Be" are arrogant for not listening to you.
    it was arrogant of them to ignore my signs

ok I think thats pretty clear now.

• Advertisement

ignoring what on other threads?

I meant ignoring bonkey's question but you have adress it now and made yourself clear. Thank you.

Advertisement