Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone ever tried Alt Pizza Company Ireland

• 25-04-2014 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Has anyone ever tried these guys before and if so are they any good? They seem to be in a lot of retailers. Found them as I was searching for somewhere that did wholemeal pizzas.

www.alternativepizza.ie

Actually if anyone else has any recommendations on what and where you can get the best store bought pizza in Dublin?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Moved from Dublin City forum

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I've never heard of them. Have you tried them yourself, now that you've found them?

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Hannibal6.0

I've never heard of them. Have you tried them yourself, now that you've found them?

Nope, their distribution list on their site is out of date. Went to a store and they said they haven't stocked them in over a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,850 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Had one before from Superquinn. Though I am not sure if they are there now since its Supervalue. Very nice it was too.

The owner was on Dragons Den last week pitching for an investment. He has a huge order to supply Pizzas to Asia! He did not get his investment (they said they knew nothing about Pizza) but were impressed with him and his presentation.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Irish pizzas to asia? Jaysus what next....

Good one though!

• Advertisement

vicwatson wrote: »
    Irish pizzas to asia? Jaysus what next....

Good one though!

Repeat on rte1 now. Might catch it on +1 if you're interested.

Advertisement