Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Stealing Harvard

• 21-03-2003 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,446 ✭✭✭✭

Absolutely the single worst movie I've seen in a long long LONG time. There were only 3 people in the cinema last night (including me). After about a half an hour of this shit, I was just about to walk out when John C. McGinley turned up. So I sat through the rest of the movie hoping for a Dr. Cox-style rant. It never happened.

Tom Green stole 90 minutes of my life and I want them back.

- Dave.

Tom Green is .... 2 votes

...the funniest man on the planet.
    0% 0 votes
    ...an over-rated, self-important, totally unfunny muppet.
    100% 2 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭mooman_00

marmite simple as that "you either love it or you hate it" there is no comprimise. Personally i dont like marmite, but i think tom green is shiit hot..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 278 ✭✭aine

Tom Greene's finest moment was when he allowed a film crew to follow him through the period when he was being treated for prostate cancer. he was incredibly brave in doing so and throughout the entire piece was genuinely funny. however I have never seen him in a role that made me think, wow hes a great comedy actor!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭oneweb

IMO, he's somewhat mentally disabled (seriously). It's pretty sad that people laugh at most of his 'moments'.

It is what it's.

Advertisement