Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shiit films on tv

• 20-03-2003 10:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭

anyone catch that stephen segal shiit that was on tv last night.............utter rubbish, but dont get me wrong im not surprised at the fact that a film staring Stephen Segal the part navaho, ex-army, **** stance all round cool but very dangerous dude was terrible. Im more surprised with the lackage of films on tv at the mo. I live with my aunt now so sky etc is gone and i only get your basic 4irish channels.....but i remember before for a while tv3 and rte would fight it out when it came to midweek movies, and tv3 would always have sth good on a sun nite to watch as you fall asleep. Now anymovie i see on tv is complete shiit....unless you watch tg4 who seem to have the knack of finding a really old brilliant movie and putting it on anytime of the week. Oh well ive had my rant....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

Here Here.

The thing is they show these ad's for new films premiere's coming up on the network and then they wait three or four months to show them. And going on previous years when they finally do show one they will wait another few weeks to show the next - filling the gap with a steven Seagal "classic":(

PS: LOL at that sig. mooman ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭mooman_00

Originally posted by jonno
    Here Here.

The thing is they show these ad's for new films premiere's coming up on the network

And they think that we dont notice when they decide not to show some of them at all......but your right if they show two very good films they will be months after eachother and the gap in between filled with ****e. I think the idea is that just when you get shiit sick of the mid week tripe, at the very last min they'll throw on a good film and youll be like 'oh rte/tv3 are getting good again'....bam they'll have for another months of mid week tripe..

Advertisement