Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

any guys here in australia?

• 10-01-2012 1:33am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭

been djing for a fair few years here and emigrated to brisbane there a month ago. finding it hard to get to know decent people and get gigs over here. I use CDJs, and usually play house, DnB, electro etc.

any info welcome. basically im wondering is there any guys here who reguarly play in any clubs in brisbane, that would be willing to give a guy an opening slot?:P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭ianuss

maybe try your luck on this forum http://www.inthemix.com.au/forum/

Seems to be an Oz version of boards.ie for the dancey dancey stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

as an Aussie living in Ireland I have to say that I've found the music scene in Australia to be quite insular. Big generalisation but there you go.

Melbourne would likely be easier. Brissie is not really a hotbed for music.

Advertisement