Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Welcome

• 17-08-2005 3:57pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭

Keep it clean and tidy in here. No riotting now that you're free of the old tyrannical rule of the monolithic CTYI board.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

So, as I said, tidy.

Can we try to keep a simple enough format?

"[Date] [Location] Whatever" Something like that for threads announcing/discussing etc. It makes it easier to see, at a glance, where and when the thread is discussing/accouncing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 I.P. Freely

cool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 eg6_drift

ctyi 2001/2002 is when i think i was there. cant really remember.

was in sean fitzpatrick (think that was his name) media studies class.

then did the computer studies the following course (first year of html programming i think)

and then did media studies again with sean.

anyone here in those classes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 graceface!

I did Writing For Life, summer of 2001.

God, that makes me feel old :rolleyes:

Advertisement