Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Massey Ferguson gurus wanted!!

• 15-08-2015 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I have a mf165 with a sq axel and 212 engine. Need a small block to replace one currently in engine. Is an engine off a 178 the same housing as a 165?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭case956tom

dsparky wrote: »
    I have a mf165 with a sq axel and 212 engine. Need a small block to replace one currently in engine. Is an engine off a 178 the same housing as a 165?
    i assume the bellhousing would be the same, you could make up a template of a 165 bellhousing it would give you the size of it and bolt location,a 236 as used in a 168/265/365/(390t if you want a bit more power) also a 675 and a lot of 3cx is considered a better engine than a 248,a 236 should be easier to find though but might be a bit more expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭John J. Lyons

dsparky wrote: »

Hi I have a an engine 212 to suit but it needs crankshaft repairs

• Registered Users Posts: 4 dsparky

Hi I have a an engine 212 to suit but it needs crankshaft repairs

Hi John, I would be interested in having a chat. Will you give me a call when you have a chance on 0879258145. Thanks

Advertisement