Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Street where you live? RTE? WTF?

Options
  • 26-02-2011 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

In the middle of the biggest election in years....they decide to cut for the news at 1 which is fair enough but for some reason they decide then to show another show called "On the Street Where you live" :confused: what the hell?
    They honestly couldn't run a p### up in a brewery :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,006 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Bonkers decision.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

FF are still f*cked on the street where I live

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

There Internet news channel is still showing election coverage.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Lucifer_666

I had to go out earlier and I came back ready to sit down to watch some more FF guys squirm but I was presented with some elderly sorts reminiscing about the old days? Absolutely crazy :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

In the middle of the biggest election in years....they decide to cut for the news at 1 which is fair enough but for some reason they decide then to show another show called "On the Street Where you live" :confused: what the hell?
    They honestly couldn't run a p### up in a brewery :rolleyes:

Not a big problem at that time of day as there were no actual counts. Gives them a chance to set up the next show. Plenty of coverage on their other services.

• Advertisement

Give us a break (no pun intended) Brian it was so pat kenny, Miriam , etc could get a cup of tea :rolleyes: like c'mon could they not have got another presenter or two to do some work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Give us a break (no pun intended) Brian it was so pat kenny, Miriam , etc could get a cup of tea :rolleyes: like c'mon could they not have got another presenter or two to do some work?
    Do they have any others?:)

Hmmmm you got me there Lucy lol

Advertisement