Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Shagging your cousin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

they werent the same as modern apes though, which is why the distinction needs to be made

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

If you believe the bible then Adam and Eves kids had to ride each other and their kids would effectively had to ride their cousins.

So in theory god supports cousin riding.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

indough wrote: »
    they werent the same as modern apes though, which is why the distinction needs to be made

Yes, absolutely, yet an ape none the less.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭Osgoodisgood

no, we and apes share the same ancestors. theres a difference

No, there really isn't. If "we" means humans then we are apes just like chimps, orangutans and gorillas. Now, those guys are known to regularly roll the dice and breed within the immediate family, mainly because of a lack of options to begin with, a restriction that occurs with humans only amongst the very ugly and/or the very drunk.

a primate geneaology diagram for anyone interested

sorry for going OT and/or blasphemy :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Kradock

Thanks for clearing that up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

A family near where I live are two first cousins married, and have 6 kids, 4 of them are disabled. Now if that doesn't put you off what does?
    Just no. Never. Ew. No.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Carlos_segundo80.png :eek:.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Hell No!, I'd never shag anyone who is related to me.I just see it as if you're shagging your sister or something and it seems disgusting to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

If you believe the bible then Adam and Eves kids had to ride each other and their kids would effectively had to ride their cousins.

I laughed my hole off!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

I always wondered....

If two people were left to repopulate the planet, how many generations down the line would it take before people stop being horribly inbred?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Niall09

snyper wrote: »
    Apparently offspring from second cousins have a higher chance of having a birth defect, like red hair or something worse

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ul8VgHojN7U/ShRdB8fYZMI/AAAAAAAAARE/r7Knov7tb2I/s1600-h/bad_photo_38.jpg
    :eek:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

vinylmesh wrote: »
    I always wondered....

If two people were left to repopulate the planet, how many generations down the line would it take before people stop being horribly inbred?

we'll evolve into some squirrel fish thing i reckon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭discostick12

No I would never ever ever! The though just makes me wanna puke!, but everyones different do as you please :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

As they say, Why walk across the road when you can walk across the landing! Also if you think about it,cheaper wedding!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Jerry Lee Lewis (great balls of fire) married his 14 yr old cousin

and who remembers the brother & sister in Brookside....now that was going a bit too far, YUK!!

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭teddy_303

Shellbyville! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,583 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Sheikh Mohammed, ruler of Dubai, is married to his first cousin and they have 14 kids!!! :eek:

Sheikh and bake.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭Tea-a-Maria

If you can't keep it in your pants keep it in the family.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

I have a lot of very good looking cousins. But no way :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭randypriest

Don't think I could do the deed, but for a hot one I'd have many a **** in their honour.

**** on Sir, **** on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭cianl1

Don't worry. No such thing as blasphemy in evolution. I checked.

eh? i dont get it

blasphemy includes expressing beliefs disapproved by religion, like evolution for example

thats what i meant

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

As they say, Why walk across the road when you can walk across the landing! Also if you think about it,cheaper wedding!!!!

Dead funny:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

grenache wrote: »
    In that case then, you better pray you didn't have children. Second cousins consumating leads to a far higher risk of such mental conditions as cerebral palsy and downs syndrome occuring in new born children.

It works like the whole bomb theory. If two people are standing next to a bomb when it goes off, the person standing right next to it (first cousin) has a better chance of surviving than the person standing six feet away from it. (second cousin).
    Cerebral palsy isn't a genetic disorder like the way cystic fibrosis and phenylketonuria is..A child of unrelated parents has a risk of around two to three per cent of being born with a birth defect or genetic disorder, this risk is approximately doubled (4–6%) for children of first cousins without a family history of genetic disorders. The closer the relationship the bigger the risk for problems. Much bigger risk for 1st cousins than 2nd.
    I worked with a girl who was married to her first cousin, think the kids are ok. I heard they had to get permission from the Pope to get married.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

kwestfan08 wrote: »
    Ah incest. A game the whole family can enjoy.

Incest, a game the whole family can play!

Jesus :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭happyfriday

Yuk, yukky, yuk no way!! Don't even like thinking about it!! YEW!!

They is all a bit funny looking though!! Where is that family tree gone to?!?! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Cain and Abel? Bible = Gheyness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

You know you've gotten desperate when you decide to reply to one of these threads =/

I wouldn't because we more like brothers and sisters than cousins, and would have seen them very regularly. Just the thought of it, ew :(

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭PinkTulips

Lu Tze wrote: »
    Cain and Abel? Bible = Gheyness

They had other kids after the Cain and Abel fiasco.... everyone lived for hundreds of years in the old testament and Eve kept on producing sprogs for years all of whom got jiggy with each other and populated the earth. :rolleyes: (now if you really want to get in trouble with a christian you ask them about the people Cain was banished to live with... surely if Adam and Eve were the first then there couldn't have been any other people on earth yet he went of and married a woman from another tribe :confused:)

On topic... i have one cousin i only see every 5 years or so who's fairly hot and we have definite chemistry but seeing as he's married and i'm as good as nothing would ever happen there..... he's seriously shaggable though so pre-partners if we'd gotten drunk.... who knows? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭Foxhound38

Fajitas! wrote: »
    No, I wouldn't... Family is family :-/

Shur arent we all cousins at the end of the day! Incest is best :pac:

Advertisement