Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cost of Neuturing

Options
  • 07-01-2011 2:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Just a quick question. My 6 month shihtzu pup is due to be neutured very soon and just wondering if anybody could give me a guideline on the prices?

Thanks guys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

My Yorkies cost €110 (male) and €120 (Female), that was in Mayo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

For a small dog, around the €100 mark is about right, some vets are a bit more expensive and some are a bit cheaper. Females will be more expensive than males. Just be sure to ask what the base price includes, some vets charge more for extra things (eg. buster collar) so be sure you know what is included when you are quoted a price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

I was quoted between 190 and 225 for my male 1 year old great dane in Dublin city centre (Charlemont Street). The variation in the quote depends on how much anaesthetic they require according to their size.

Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

Just booked my lady in for Monday, cost is €159. It depends on the weight so when ringing around weight him first and they should be able to tell u straight off.

Advertisement