Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Webmaster harness sizing!?

• 06-01-2011 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,016 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone have a webmaster harness? Ours arrived today from countryhounds.ie but I think I may have gotten it too small? :confused: The ruffwear site says that if the measurments are between sizes to go for the smaller size but I think it looks small on him - the straps are fine - I'm just not sure if it should go down his back more. I got it to help with getting him in/out of the car when he has surgery on his other leg or in case he hurts himself again and we need to drive him to/home from the vets. When he's back on his feet he'll be using his ramp - I put my back out lifting him out of the car the last time :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭luvdogs

I dont have one of these but would`ve thought that looks to be quite a good fit to me...seems to sit in all the right places under the ribs etc!!
    if you`re worried id email the pic to country hounds im sure they`d get back to you straight away!!!
    great idea by the way :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

It looks fine TK123, those harnesses are supposed to be snug fitting like that i think, but if you think its not fitting right maybe contact Country Hounds, they are very nice so will be able to help you out if you have any queries.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,016 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Thanks guys!! I'll mail them to double check!! I think whats putting me off is that he's so skinny compared to retrievers in pics of the harness online etc where they're obviosly got a larger size on!

Advertisement