Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project Vortex

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Silenceisbliss

I dont mean to alarm you...but in the like 6th and 7th pictures...there seem to be childern trapped in your case! omg!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,727 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

I dont mean to alarm you...but in the like 6th and 7th pictures...there seem to be childern trapped in your case! omg!:eek:

Its a dual core AI CPU, powered by 100G of Cadbury's Finest.

Finally its completed 8mths later lol, been a hectic last half of 2008, thankfully I've had the time and space to put it together.

Just running at stock now, will take some pics when the replacement screen for my N95 arrives from ebay in the next day or so.

Core Temp is giving me some nice temps around 40 loaded at stock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

is it tiem foar pix nao ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

plz let it b pix tiem nao...

• Advertisement

Its up and running, but not complete, I needs a new PSU, I am using an old Seasonic I have, but I lost most of the modular cabling so I have had to daisy chain the feck out of it, which looks ug-er-ly. One of my kids put a foot through one of the perspex windies too, so I need to buy a sheet and refit. Pics soon!

Credit crunch to blame, waiting for adverts to cough me up a suitable PSU :)

Advertisement