Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

English, Fitz and Percy

• 17-07-2010 9:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭ Porter Most Mountain

The greatest 41 minutes of television ever. Agreed? Agreed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭jordainius

The greatest 41 minutes of television ever. Agreed? Agreed.

Care to elaborate a bit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭ Porter Most Mountain

Sure thing.

Firstly, its excellently written in terms of the script with loads of excellent quotes such as

"I just need 5 minutes" with Abruzzi repling "You won't get 5 seconds"

and

"Reduce his rec time, he missed the count"

Secondly, its got excellent cinematography like the bit where Michael looks angstily out of the cage.

Thirdly, The twist at the end in perfect and you never see it coming. Also, the very idea that he had planned which road to take out is genius.

Prison Break is the smartest show on television and this episode proves why.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

sorry but what episode was this? it's been a while! what happened in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

danniemcq wrote: »
    sorry but what episode was this? it's been a while! what happened in it?

It was S01E05.

Prison Break is the smartest show on television and this episode proves why.

I agree. This was one of my all time favourite shows, nothing has come close to what prison break was. I don't think it will ever be replaced.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

Season 1 was fantastic to be fair - everything going at a break neck speed so many twists and turns and some great characters.

Season 2 was very good also imo

• Advertisement
Advertisement