Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

What now for the cast?

• 03-06-2009 12:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Will any of the actors/actresses make it big in Hollywood or go back into obscurity?

Robert Knepper aka Tbag has always been an underrated guest actor or supporting actor but given the right show i think he cover carry it. BTW would love to see him Sons of Anarchy.

William Fichtner is a very underrated actor in movies and tv shows - he always kinda goes under tha radar and manages to steal the show or film. He has the lead role in TNT's drama pilot Night and Day (not sure if he it was picked up)

Heartthrob Wentworth Miller will it be back to music videos?

Dominic Purcell back to straight to dvd movies?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭lukin

I doubt if the success of PB will open the door to Hollywood stardom for Wentworth Milller because the simple truth is he is not a very good actor.
    Very few actors have made the transition from small screen to big screen, George Clooney is one of the few, but he has great screen presence.
    Went is smart guy though (he has a degree in English Literature from Princeton University) so he will be alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Robert Knepper, who repulsed yet riveted Prison Break fans as the vile Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell, is joining NBC's Heroes as this season's big baddie, says the Hollywood Reporter.

In the Season 4 volume "Redemption," Knepper will play Samuel, the charismatic yet wicked ringmaster of a literal circus. In casting breakdowns leaked last month, the show expressed its want for an Eddie Izzard type to fill the role.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,602 ✭✭✭Rick_

Robert Knepper (T-Bag) - Heroes
    William Fichtner (Mahone) - Entourage
    Dominic Purcell (Lincoln) - Back home to Ireland I think...
    Wentworth Miller (Michael) - I'd watch him in anything... :p
    Amaury Nolasco (Sucre) - Hollywood, has had a few films roles in the last few years.

I don't see the rest doing much part from more TV work. I'm sur eplenty of people here though would love to see Jodi Lyn O'Keefe in her own prison spin-off show where she gets to walk around in those tight tops all day like she did in The Final Break...!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Tomas911

Sucre is probably in the best position, he is in max payne and if he is able to turn down the new transformers then he's obviously got options.

Chris Vance has joined the cast of Burn Notice, according to Entertainment Weekly.
    The actor, who played James Whistler on Fox's Prison Break, has reportedly booked a four-episode arc on Notice.
    Vance has been cast as Gilroy, a sophisticated and ruthless former MI-6 bigwig who now oversees freelance black ops, and is scheduled to appear in the second half of the show's third season.

:D

• Advertisement

Miller is rumoured to be in consideration for the Bioshock film which is a pretty big role and Purcell has the long delayed Town Creek on the way.

Wentworth Miller is guest-starring in the season premiere of Law & Order: SVU as a cop who comes to the aid of a rape victim.

JP Liz wrote: »
    Wentworth Miller is guest-starring in the season premiere of Law & Order: SVU as a cop who comes to the aid of a rape victim.

Heh, should be easy for Went as he impersonated a cop in Season Four of PB:

96fxzuvcvedgl8zzkaml_thumb.jpg

JP Liz wrote: »

Clip of it here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFgIU9Y6fHs

His voice is a bit different.

Advertisement