Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Favourite Prison Break Character

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭Ardillaun

I watched all the episodes while on my treadmill - got in quite a few miles and haven't found anything since I was prepared to do that with, for some reason. The script seemed seriously repetitive in places. T-Bag kept me watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Ardillaun wrote: »
    I watched all the episodes while on my treadmill - got in quite a few miles and haven't found anything since I was prepared to do that with, for some reason. The script seemed seriously repetitive in places. T-Bag kept me watching.

Did you watch all the seasons.I think after 2 they should have given up.
    I have just watched season 1&2 and enjoyed it alot.T-bag is some character shame he never got a spin-off showing him before prision break.

Advertisement