Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Will Prison Break ever return?

• 28-05-2009 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,275 ✭✭✭✭

So it's all over now,
    Micheal's dead and Sara got away
    but what are the chances PB may return in the future in some form?

Be it a movie, spin off or a continuation from where they left off in the last episode..will they do it?

Will Prison Break ever return? 2 votes

Yes(in some form)
    0% 0 votes
    No chance
    100% 2 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I can't see it ever happening again.

Let it be FFS :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

it honestly wouldn't surprise me if it did. Outside of mahone its hard so see any of them getting a decent gig and i go back to my point of not seeing a body, if they can bring back sarah and kellerman then its not beyond them imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Searlait

Blay wrote: »
    So it's all over now, Micheal's dead and Sara got away but what are the chances PB may return in the future in some form?

Be it a movie, spin off or a continuation from where they left off in the last episode..will they do it?

Eh, I've recorded the last few episodes and haven't gotten around to watching them yet, the words spoiler mightn't have gone amiss here!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,275 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Searlait wrote: »
    Eh, I've recorded the last few episodes and haven't gotten around to watching them yet, the words spoiler mightn't have gone amiss here!!

Done, apologies for the spoiler:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I think in a Spin Off form possibly. I remember a while back when PB was still thriving that Fox were considering doing a spin off involving a female prison. Well, the finale layed the seeds for that with the establishment of
    Daddy as the "T-Bag" of the prison and with Morgan possibly being pushed to the centre of any potential plot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Onearmedbandit

i hope not. That last season was the worst. The program should have ended after the second season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭irish_bob

yes because its a FOX show , thier only priority is money , the terms purist is repulsive to murdoch

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Prob sell the name for some sh!t show and do it all over again with different people or female version or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

It had it's day, it's over, let it go.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,602 ✭✭✭Rick_

If they do bring it back, I won't be watching.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,917 ✭✭✭trout

I want a refund for the time I spent watching the last season ... it really turned to bilge in the final episodes :mad:

Can't see it returning - wouldn't watch if it did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Mr.S wrote: »
    A female prison spin off just sounds terrible tbh.

WHAT? Were you not riveted by the character of
    Daddy?
    :mad::p

*spoiler if you haven't seen the special one off which explains how Michael died*

Advertisement