Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Prison Break back on RTE Sept 2nd - Day after US Start

• 10-08-2008 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

Prison Break is back on Fox in the US on the 1st September with a 2 hour show and Digiguide have it for RTE2 September 2nd at 9pm.

Can't Wait!! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Cheers for that. It's back on Sky One on September 8.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

is this Season 3 part 2 or Season 4?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,422 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Season 4..... Season 3 was a short one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Season 3, Part 2, Section 1.
    Is it still as **** as season 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,744 ✭✭✭✭Basq

It's season 4.

And I assume the 2 hour show on Fox is a recap episode for the first hour, and the season premiere for the second hour.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Lets just hope it's better than s03 :/

basquille wrote: »
    It's season 4.

And I assume the 2 hour show on Fox is a recap episode for the first hour, and the season premiere for the second hour.
    I think its a 2 hour episode, Brian.... http://www.epguides.com/prisonbreak/

No recap required, because we should forget Season 3 happened.

At the end of Season 2 they're in Panama, and at the start of Season 4 they're in Panama. Problem solved.

Mr E wrote: »
    I think its a 2 hour episode, Brian.... http://www.epguides.com/prisonbreak/
    Ahhhh.. so it is!

Just after noticing the excellent Michael Rapaport has joined the cast.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Mr E wrote: »
    At the end of Season 2 they're in Panama, and at the start of Season 4 they're in Panama. Problem solved.

But...but, then Whistler and Gretchen just appeared?! Or do we have to use our imaginations?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Just after noticing the excellent Michael Rapaport has joined the cast.

Great. Loved him on friends. And that other TERRIBLE comedy show he played a dad with teenaqgers on. Seriously. How come you have to big up actors joining a shows cast? Why not just tell us who's joining without pretending that they are excellant actors.

• Advertisement

FX Meister wrote: »
    Great. Loved him on friends. And that other TERRIBLE comedy show he played a dad with teenaqgers on. Seriously. How come you have to big up actors joining a shows cast? Why not just tell us who's joining without pretending that they are excellant actors.
    What's up your hole FX?! :confused: I think he's an excellent actor.. if you disagree, fair enough but I'm stating my opinion, not quoting f*cking scripture!

For what it's worth - he's an excellent actor, albeit typically a support actor. He was great in My Name Is Earl, Boston Public, Beautiful Girls and True Romance to name but 4. He was apparently horrific in The War At Home, but I really never watched it as it seemed terrible.

There is something very likeable about Michael Rapaport.. I think he's a good addition to the cast. Looks like he is playing a government agent on the side of the fugitives....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

What's up your hole FX?! :confused: I think he's an excellent actor.. if you disagree, fair enough but I'm stating my opinion, not quoting f*cking scripture!

For what it's worth - he's an excellent actor, albeit typically a support actor. He was great in My Name Is Earl, Boston Public, Beautiful Girls and True Romance to name but 4. He was apparently horrific in The War At Home, but I really never watched it as it seemed terrible.
    Have you ever saw the War at Home. His character is one of the racist characters I ever saw on TV. That seriously put me off him.

Dman001 wrote: »
    Have you ever saw the War at Home. His character is one of the racist characters I ever saw on TV. That seriously put me off him.
    I watched it once.. and didn't think much of it.

I'd blame the poor writing rather than blame him as an actor. But poor decision to star in that tripe all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Looking forward to this now, hopefully it'll be a step up from season 3.

And must say I quite like Michael Rapaport, was really great in True Romance and My Name Is Earl as basquille mentioned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭wannabepr

Jello wrote: »
    Looking forward to this now, hopefully it'll be a step up from season 3.

And must say I quite like Michael Rapaport, was really great in True Romance and My Name Is Earl as basquille mentioned.

not to mention him in deep blue sea and friends!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 NoNamer

does anyone know when/if RTE will be repeating the episodes? I missed the first one already

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 eeyoreiss

is it just me or has this tv programme lost it completely

eeyoreiss wrote: »
    is it just me or has this tv programme lost it completely
    Not just you.. I quit 3 episodes into the last season! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Martyn27

I finished it and watched the final break because i have always been a huge fan of prison break. Although season 4 kinda ruined the show. I think they should of left it at 3, maybe 2. Although season 3 was one of my favs :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭dicey1664

loved the show one of my favourites ever, definetly went down hill after season 2 though, enjoyed the final break

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,002 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

I would really like if they started showing series one from the start again!

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭irishejit

I sat through the final season and its a disappointment. It seems as if the scriptwriters lost all imagination. No exageration the words "The Company" are used in every other sentence, we get the idea, they are the baddies!!! IMO went downhill after series 1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 cyberfitnessgur

I miss PB, was the best writing on TV by far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

I miss PB, was the best writing on TV by far.
    No it wasn't, the writing was not one of its main strengths at all. However, it was very original, well original as you can get for a prison drama, and there were some great characters in Scofield, Mahone and T-Bag etc. Add to this several cliffhangers and tense music and it was a very entertaining and enjoyable show for 2, maybe 3 seasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

1>>2>>3>>4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭viper.10

i thought season 4 kinda dragged they could have made it a bit more exciting than running around after card holders. to many episodes wasted on that idea

Advertisement