Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Favourite Episode?

• 03-06-2009 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭

Since where doing favourite characters and PB is all finished,whats everyones favourite episode.Mine is in Season 1 when they stop the air conditioning and a riot breaks outs.You get to see how bad T-bag is ,no remorse a real bad mother fcuker.

Second id go for the episode in Season 2 where they are trying to dig up Whistler money in the house.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭lukin

Since where doing favourite characters and PB is all finished,whats everyones favourite episode.Mine is in Season 1 when they stop the air conditioning and a riot breaks outs.You get to see how bad T-bag is ,no remorse a real bad mother fcuker.

Yeah I remember that, it was a double ep that night on RTE, "Riots, Drills and The Devil" it was called.
    T-Bag showed what a nasty piece of work he was in that ep as he
    stabbed the guard to keep the escape plan secret.
    It also showed the show was different to others as normally in a situation like that the character would not be killed.
    It was the ep that hooked me, I watched every ep of every season since.
    I liked the ep in season two called "Bolshoi Booze". It was when Michael went to the Arizona Desert to meet The Mexican guy at a longitude and latitude location and the words "Bolshoi Booze" when looked at in the mirror were revealed to be the longitude and latitude co-ordinates they were supposed to meet at.
    In fact the location they spelled was in actual fact a location in the Arizona Desert which I thought was pretty neat.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Not my favourite episode but one of favourite moments when the killed off Brad when the group were attempting to get a piece of Scila. I thought they did it very well as Brad became the hero.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭skippy15

has to be the early one with the riots mentioned above- got everyone hooked on it few great one liners and had just about it all in terms cast, plots, excitement and twists

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭jordainius

End of S01E20 ("Tonight") and that scene before they are about to escape with Teardrop by Massive Attack playing to a montage off the escapees thinking/worrying just before Michael pulls the shank on Pope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 dr shami

end of season 1
    the actual escape

• Advertisement
Advertisement