Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Getting specs for an 06 Almera SXE

• 30-01-2015 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    Does anyone have a suggestion on how I could get the official specs of a specific 2006 Almera SXE? I emailed Nissan Ireland and was fobbed off. I attempted to search boards but couldn't come up with anything!! I had a look at the FAQ section and again no joy.

Do the Nissan Ireland specs differ from the English equivalent models?

Cheers,
    Fi

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,381 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

As in standard equipment or what?
    Not the same as the uk anyway.

There are much better cars out there for the money.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,423 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Would they be in the manual? If so, I'm sure u could take a photo and put them up.

I don't think they're in the manual.

SXE usually had aircon, alloys, fogs, leather wheel.
    No ABS Or side airbags, which I think were on the uk model.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,423 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

colm_mcm wrote: »
    I don't think they're in the manual.

SXE usually had aircon, alloys, fogs, leather wheel.
    No ABS Or side airbags, which I think were on the uk model.

They have ABS. Well mine does anyway! All the rest is right.

AFAIK the N16 p2 was 1497cc and 96bhp?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,109 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

All new cars were required to have ABS fitted as standard from about 2004 onwards.

Hatchback Almeras were built in Sunderland whereas saloons were built in Japan. The specs on both were generally the same but there were some small differences. Some of the hatchbacks had sunroofs while the saloons didn't.

On the 2006 SVE model it would have had climate controlled air conditioning, 16" alloy wheels, front fog lights and half leather seats.

• Advertisement

I definitely traded in an 06 saloon with no ABS. I would have thought it was a requirement at that stage.

SVE was slightly better spec than SXE

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭fidero

Hi guys,

Thanks for all your answers!!

From a quick read about Almera 2006 SXE on boards doesn't sound like peoples feedback on them is great!!

colm_mcm: What would you have though was better? Though Japan was best? Standard equipment was what I was referring too.

The SVE are few and far between. What additionals would one of those have?

The garage does specify what it has but can I take it that such is a full list or could there be other stuff?

Insurance seems to value it lower than asking price, is that the norm?

The car would be an "N16 p2 was 1497cc and 96bhp"? I don't know about cars so I would defer to another. How would one find out such?

N.D.,
    Fi.

Advertisement