Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cant connect to friend wireless network using her wp2a key

• 16-01-2009 12:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

iv tried to connect to friend wireless network usin her wp2a key with no luck.please cud some1 tell me how.tanx a million:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭TechieEddy

You probaly didnt spell it properly :)

Edit: Connect to the network using a network cable. Then you will be able to log into the router and write
    down the password

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

iv tried to connect to friend wireless network usin her wp2a key with no luck.please cud some1 tell me how.tanx a million:confused:

I keep asking people who post on here in textese or whatever they call it to show some courtesly for prospective readers and post in plain English.

If you cant be ar**d to take the time to at least do that why should anyone be bothered enough to take the time to reply?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭Some_Person

Make sure you entered the password correctly, she could have MAC Filtering enable on the AP too so only registered MAC address's can join. Ask her to remove MAC Filtering or register your MAC.

Advertisement