Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Morrowind Guide

• 09-05-2014 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Playing through Morrowind again and was hoping to pick up some kind of guide book this time. I know I can follow through online, but don't really want to have my laptop with me all the time. And my phones just too small to follow a guide.

Does anyone know if of anyone/anywhere selling a copy of the Morrowind Prophecies guide book? Seems to be like gold dust.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭thebag89

You must be joking. I'm fairly sure if such a thing exists it would probably come in several tomes . I think I've sunk about 200+ hours over the last 10ish years into it and still haven't done everything in it. But good luck in your search

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

thebag89 wrote: »
    You must be joking. I'm fairly sure if such a thing exists it would probably come in several tomes . I think I've sunk about 200+ hours over the last 10ish years into it and still haven't done everything in it. But good luck in your search

As luck would have it, I picked one up for €7.

1000x1000.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭thebag89

I honestly did not believe such a thing existed must go look for one now myself.
    How many pages in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

thebag89 wrote: »
    I honestly did not believe such a thing existed must go look for one now myself.
    How many pages in it?

370 pages to the standard one and 416 in the GOTY version.

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭miece16

oblivion has one too

• Advertisement
Advertisement