Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

killing paarthurnax

Options
  • 06-02-2014 2:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Having issues about killing old paarthurnax. .. Will it have any bearing on the game or just sit in my primary "things to do" list forever?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,731 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Dont think i killed him, but there's a script you can use (not sure if it works still)
    on the wiki page here that should allow you to skip it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 piggly wiggly

Thanks DN. Guess that's the end of the blades story line so!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

You tried to kill him???

You monster!

No...... He's still up the mountain where I left him.... I've bigger fish now.... I've to kill some young one at her wedding who's being uber nice to me!! What to do......

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Kill her! You can rob her house key from her corpse and then fleece all the loot therein!

• Advertisement

Okay. .. okay. ..I quit playing since poor old paarthurnax.. who's still up the hill.... and ..then this blushing bride......so I gotta bash them to finish the game? :-( so be it I guess. ...

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Lahinchians

Just after killing Paarthurnax there, he didn't even fight back, just kept looking at me with a deep sense of betrayal in his eyes. Off to trap some poor sap of a dragon now.

NOT PAARTHURNAX! AAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭thebag89

I went up there to try and kill him but it glitched he's still alive and the blades think he's dead.

thebag89 wrote: »
    I went up there to try and kill him but it glitched he's still alive and the blades think he's dead.

Nice one. He's still sitting pretty up the mountain in mine.

• Advertisement
Advertisement