Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mizzoni Mega Wheel

• 23-09-2011 6:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭

We're trying to find out which branch of Mizzoni sells their Mega Wheel pizza. We've phoned a couple but they don't do it and had no idea where we could get it. It's on their menu as being at selected branches but so far we haven't been lucky. Any help out there please, or is it just a figment of someone's imagination?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

Harold''s Cross definitely do it. It's a whole lotta pizza, be warned!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

Thanks - its actually for my son and his friends and I thought they had tried Harold's X but maybe not. I will let them know. Yep, I heard its the mother and father of all pizzas and you'd need an army on hand to finish one of those pizzas off!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

gl getting it through the door!

gl getting it through the door!

I just did a search in Google images for this yoke and someone put one up in the After Hours section on boards. Seemingly its a 20 incher!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Phibsboro deffo sell it too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

Jellybaby1 wrote: »
    I just did a search in Google images for this yoke and someone put one up in the After Hours section on boards. Seemingly its a 20 incher!!

It's 26" iirc, the wagon wheel is 20".. Moot point though!

Harold's X do the mega wheel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭El_Drago

The Mega Wheel is 26 inches and the Wagon Wheel is 20.It's ALOT of pizza,probably enough to feed the entire family and have enough left over for breakfast and maybe lunch :P Mizzoni's Harold's X definitely do it.

Enjoy!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

El_Drago wrote: »
    The Mega Wheel is 26 inches and the Wagon Wheel is 20.It's ALOT of pizza,probably enough to feed the entire family and have enough left over for breakfast and maybe lunch :P Mizzoni's Harold's X definitely do it.

Enjoy!!

Yeah, its the equivalent of roughly two and a half 16 inch pizzas :eek:

Time to rentacrowd! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

sounds like a light snack tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,501 ✭✭✭blue note

I got one in blanch before and it took 4 of us to eat it!

Advertisement