Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Having trouble with online banking- passwords etc

Options
  • 21-04-2015 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi All,
    not sure if anyone can help me but I am having trouble with logging in to certain websites,a particular bank, my husbands mobile online and a couple of others recently. I put in all my details asked for but it comes up error or just comes back up with the required numbers etc blank. It's really frustrating. Tried ringing the bank, was on to them for ages but still no joy. Tried getting in touch with Apple but my first year is up now and they will charge me 29 euro. So frustrating.
    I would be grateful for any help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Can you try a different computer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭evlgmaojr27ypu

Try chrome if you are using safari on your Mac as a default browser. There are few sites not compatible with safari.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭ali1971

Thanks for your replies. One website worked on a different computer, my husband checked his bill on his smartphone. I don't like doing online banking on a different computer even though I know it's safe.
    How do I use chrome? Do I need to download it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭evlgmaojr27ypu

Yep that is right, you can download it from here - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95346?hl=en
    It includes the steps

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭ali1971

Thanks Tyson,

That worked for me. Much appreciated.

• Advertisement
Advertisement