Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Getting to Citywest Business Campus

• 17-06-2013 7:27pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 35

Hi All

I've been offered an interview in CitiWest but am unsure of how easy it is to get to from where I live.

I currently live beside Brewery road, Leopardstown.
    I don't drive.

What would be my best option for getting to and from CitiWest Business Park and how long would each journey take on average?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Yout either bus from cornels court to town then take a luas directly
    Or
    Bus from city center fairhouse /rathmines areas

On either the 65B or 77A

65b from the city center takes about 45- 60 mins depending on traffic

77A takes over an hour+

Luas 45-50 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭stop

75 to the Square then 77A is also an option.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

The most direct route would be to take the 75 to the Old Mill Pub at the Junction of Old Bawn Road and Firhouse Road, and take a 65b from there to Citywest.

You're looking at about 50 minutes-1 hour on the 75 in peak traffic, and then another 15 minutes on the 65b.

Be warned, however, that the 65b is not very frequent.

Your second option is as stop has posted - remain on the 75 until you are outside the Square and then take a 77a.

Use www.a-b.ie and enter precise addresses for further options.

Either way it is not an easy commute and will be rather draining.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

65b leaves city centre every hour coming back its every hour on the half .ie 9:30 ,10:30 and so on ,
    I wouldn't get on a 77a before the tallaght hospital or tallaght village it takes forever to get through tymon ,glenview and old bawn first

Advertisement