Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

First time single in 11 years, what to do on V-day?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭PinkCat86

I bought myself a two euro valentines teddy (Red Horny devil ) and chocolate from the 2euros shop :) lol

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Reedsie

bumper234 wrote: »
    Put your feet up, relax and enjoy it, No pressure......lucky lucky bastard :D

Edit: Lucky because you're under no pressure NOT because you are single!

Did your other half see your post? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭Fanny Brioscaí

This year for Valentines day i finished work, i went to the gym, i got my haircut on the way home. I ordered food in and watched a film with the new half who didn't want any fuss just a quiet night in :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 166 ✭✭Bananatop

Like any other special day, do what you like to do the most! Hope you had a great night!

Advertisement