Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaa Disciplinary Procedure

• 30-12-2013 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Does anyone know can players have access to the referees report or does it have to go through the Club.
    Is there a time limit with which a player can raise an issue about his own club with the county board about a decision that was made early on in the year.
    The game im taking about was played early in May.
    And what sanctions are in place for playing players that were already suspended under a different name.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Browning

JBOY2010, The normal route to get sight of a referees report is by asking your club secretary to seek a copy of the referees report from the county secretary. Any complaints relating to games or incidents that took place in games are normally routed through the county CCC committee. The typical route would be for your club secretary to lodge a complaint or request a hearing from the CCC. However from the tone of your mail I take that the issue maybe between you and your own club. If this is the case you should try and see if the issue can be resolved by the club executive committee in the first instance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭joebloggs32

jboy2010 wrote: »
    Does anyone know can players have access to the referees report or does it have to go through the Club.
    Is there a time limit with which a player can raise an issue about his own club with the county board about a decision that was made early on in the year.
    The game im taking about was played early in May.
    And what sanctions are in place for playing players that were already suspended under a different name.

I believe that if a club played a suspended player then the chairman and secretary are liable for a 48 week ban

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jboy2010

I believe that if a club played a suspended player then the chairman and secretary are liable for a 48 week ban
    Thanks and yes the problem is with my own club and need to get it and more problems rectified.

Advertisement