Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Recommended Books for Mech Eng 3rd Year

Options
  • 01-11-2013 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi all,
    I am currently on coop and will be back in college for my semester 6 (3rd year) in January. I am told that this is the toughest semester of our course and due to having a poor QCA atm I am hoping to bring it up a lot before I go into 4th year.
    I was just wondering what books would past/current students recommend buying before begining the semester? (I am planing on doing some reading before I start). I am after making a few bob on coop and so would have no problem buying a book that I feel would improve my chances of doing well.
    Also if you have any tips on getting through the semester they would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭Chimaera

Find out what modules you'll do for the semester and look them up on Book of Modules. The recommended texts should be shown there. I will say you guys get a much easier run of it than we did, since you've only got 5 modules instead of 6 so don't be complaining too much ;)

Advertisement