Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PS3 BRDS Elite Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Cheers for the add Cody ,

who wouldv'e thought you had to sign up to be invited:p

Totally agree with you only accepting people we know into the clan.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

would love to join, but my time on the game will be very limited now as baby on the way. But best of luck to the CLAN and hope you will get up in the world ranking.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,056 ✭✭✭✭beertons

would love to join, but my time on the game will be very limited now as baby on the way. But best of luck to the CLAN and hope you will get up in the world ranking.

Rubbish. Let the woman go to bed early, 8pm, and you take the babs till 1. Stop playing at 11 for a feed and then transfer to room. I thought the same would happen to me. I said the same as you months ago. Granted, its interrupted gaming, but sure its better than nothing.

beertons wrote: »
    Rubbish. Let the woman go to bed early, 8pm, and you take the babs till 1. Stop playing at 11 for a feed and then transfer to room. I thought the same would happen to me. I said the same as you months ago. Granted, its interrupted gaming, but sure its better than nothing.

Intresting idea. I may give it a go. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

You'll have total randomers crawling out of the woodwork at the hint of double XP

ha! Was just thinking the same myself! Thought to myself 'Who are all these crawling out of the woodwork?' . Never seen half of them

• Advertisement

What you get double XP for been in a clan.

Feck the baby and wife sign me up qiuck.!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

What you get double XP for been in a clan.

Feck the baby and wife sign me up qiuck.!!!!!!

Not exactly, you only get a few hours of double xp depending on what level your clan in elite is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

just signing up to elite and confirming your email gives ya 2 hours of double xp ya don't have to be in a clan..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭-crisp-

any chance of joining lads?
    psn is Supercaly_EIRE and i have elite and founder
    im on most evenings after work

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

throw me an invite there lads, splinterific

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Hey any chance of throwing me an invite :) marti197522 thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭shoxter

add me please solidbigboss

Who is all these guys?

Anyway, are we going to play a few clan games soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Flashdean

Can i've an invite lads?

PSN:Luxy007

This gone by the wayside Cody?

Is there anybody alive out there, are we going to start using this :confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

Im well up for it! I dont think we can level the clan up until they open up clan operations and challenges though, who knows when that'll be

Simply Red wrote: »
    Im well up for it! I dont think we can level the clan up until they open up clan operations and challenges though, who knows when that'll be

Are you apart of the clan mark?? , we don't just let anyone join :p

Kenno90 wrote: »
    Are you apart of the clan mark?? , we don't just let anyone join :p
    Yep already part of it! ill have to put some serious work in now to be allowed stay in it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

bumping this .

Lads i havnt a clue if the clan operations thingy is up and running , i cant see it anywhere and the clan pages says nothing about it

• Advertisement

I didn't think that this was goin anywhere.. Thought it was dead in the water.. So I kinda sorta maybe left.. Sorry.. I didn't think it was goin still... Love you xxxxx :P

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭DoubleD

I left too, but I'll come back if we are up and running.

I'm well up for it too once they get it up and working

guys im happy to say , the clan operations are now up :)

The first one stars and 12 tonight :o
    Your clan needs to focus on getting captures in Domination. Remember, the more troops at the flag means a quicker capture time. Stay aggressive moving from flag to flag and use your time wisely. The performance of the top 6 premium members in your clan will count towards the final score. Good luck.
    Enlist now or you?ll regret it!
    Enlistment Period is over once the event starts. If the event starts at 12:00 AM(PDT), you better enlist by 11:58 PM (PDT) just to be safe.
    Activision may, in its discretion, take actions against players found to be in violation of the Code of Conduct or Service Agreement, including account suspension or disqualification from competition. Please review the Code of Conduct for Operations FAQ for more information

CHAMPION BADGE
    2,500 Clan XP
    1st Place

GOLD BADGE
    1,000 Clan XP
    TOP 10%

SILVER BADGE
    500 Clan XP
    TOP 25%

BRONZE BADGE
    250 Clan XP
    TOP 50%

Reckon we could get into top 10% ? :P i think only premium members points count , and im the only one i think :s

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Scody94 wrote: »
    CHAMPION BADGE
    2,500 Clan XP
    1st Place

GOLD BADGE
    1,000 Clan XP
    TOP 10%

SILVER BADGE
    500 Clan XP
    TOP 25%

BRONZE BADGE
    250 Clan XP
    TOP 50%

Reckon we could get into top 10% ? :P i think only premium members points count , and im the only one i think :s

All on you so

Ill be on later on for a few games, might as well enter it sure. im premium too and going by our clan xp theres 1 other premium memeber, no idea who that is though

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭DoubleD

I might sign up for premium before this starts tonight. I'll be on anyway but maybe not until about 1ish. If I haven't signed up I'll run uav cuav for ye to make things a bit handier.

right lads we have the custom title now , any suggestions ? max 14 characters

• Advertisement

Scody94 wrote: »
    right lads we have the custom title now , any suggestions ? max 14 characters

Boards.ie ?

Advertisement