Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 32 inch Full HD TV-250 euro in Tesco

• 18-10-2011 9:56pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭

Theres 6 of these left in Tesco,Artane Castle as of 10pm tonight.

32 inch,Full HD (1080P) and Saorview too,as we checked it out 1st with the electrial sales chap up there.We actually went to Clarehall to get this,but they were sold out the minute they went out on the shelves.

So theres 6 left in Tesco,Artane Castle as of tonight.

Well when I say 6,actually theres only 5 left now.:D

DSCF9551.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

That seems to be the one that was highlighted as a BA from Amazon UK a few weeks ago. If it is, grab it if you can find it, folks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

That seems to be the one that was highlighted as a BA from Amazon UK a few weeks ago. If it is, grab it if you can find it, folks.

No Kris, think this Tesco offer is the LD450 as opposed to LK450 which is the updated model.

Both great TV's.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

I know I said I didnt need or want any more TVs,but for that size and at that price,what the heck eh?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Is it for a limited time or anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭HJL

That picture has Freeview on it instead of Saorview, will that make a difference?

Any idea if these are in all Tescos?

• Advertisement

HJL wrote: »
    That picture has Freeview on it instead of Saorview, will that make a difference?

Any idea if these are in all Tescos?

It works with Saorview,as has been stated on previous boards threads in the past,about this TV.
    The electrical sales chap/TV sales chap in Clarehall also confirmed that it works with Saorview too.Several customers up there wrecking his head about the various TVs and Saorview.I pity the chap.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=71845740

Is it for a limited time or anything?

Once they are gone,then they are gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭danwhite88

Was in Tesco Lucan few hours ago and this was €299. Do they normally have them for sale at different prices in different stores?

danwhite88 wrote: »
    Was in Tesco Lucan few hours ago and this was €299. Do they normally have them for sale at different prices in different stores?

Its usually what ever the particular store manager thinks and depending on the stock they have got in,that determins the price.

Theres were 5 of these 32 inch LGs left in Tesco,Artane last night.And that was at 250 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Har0ld x9

Has anyone seen this in any other Tescos? e.g. Nutgrove, Dundrum general area??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭ei9go

299 euro in Ballybag Waterford

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

299 in Balbriggan. Good few left.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Costs and extra €49 in Clare Hall now for some reason.

Originally Posted by paddy147
    Well to anyone reading the thread now and looking at the thread title,its completely wrong and should be changed to show the current price.

Very clearly false and missleading posting by keeping it like that.

:D

No Kris, think this Tesco offer is the LD450 as opposed to LK450 which is the updated model.

Both great TV's.

If anyone is looking for the LK450 model it is available in Currys for 350.. not a bad price either

http://www.currys.ie/Product/LG-32LK450U-32andquot-Full-HD-LCD-TV/306017/339.0

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭DermotOH

Har0ld x9 wrote: »
    Has anyone seen this in any other Tescos? e.g. Nutgrove, Dundrum general area??

Would also like to know

DermotOH wrote: »
    Would also like to know

Dermot, I can confirm they dont have it in Nutgrove at least.. had a different LG 32 Inch Full HD but was 399.. presume its a newer model

still hoping someone spots the €299 LG in a Tesco in my area..

:D

Eh,please read exactly what I posted in my opening post.

I "stated" that it was Tesco in Artane and that there were only 5 left.

Also that Clarehall were sold out of them,at that price.

Please also read post number 8 and post number 12 of mine too,in reply to other members,which clearly tells them the situation.

All the above is Fact and not missleading at all.

Regards.:)

Oh and as of 7pm tonight,there was 2 x 32 inch LG LD450 left in Tesco,Artane.

Probably gone now,as there were 1 or 2 people enquiring about the various TVs in stock.

Originally Posted by paddy147
    Well to anyone reading the thread now and looking at the thread title,its completely wrong and should be changed to show the current price.

Very clearly false and missleading posting by keeping it like that.

Pertinent points highlighted.

Best not derail thread though, PM me should you feel the need.

• Advertisement

Pertinent points highlighted.

Best not derail thread though, PM me should you feel the need.

Please read my post above (post 20),regarding 2 still being left in Artane,before you have a pop at me.

The price is still 250 euro,so the thread title is and opening post is CORRECT.

Ive actually just contacted Tesco,Artane Castle on 01 8317088 and spoken to the manager.

He says there are currently 2 remaining in stock,out in the warehouse.

So the TV is currently still available,and the offer and price is still valid too.

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭pedantic.pat

The g/f just went to Artane and got one. Think there is one left. She rang to check they were in stock before she left. When she got down there the staff at customer service told her they had none in stock(But also mentioned that Paddy had just rang-found this a bit odd). I suggested as per paddys post to look for the manager. She asked security guard and he got it for her.

As the next model up for this TV is in Tesco for 399 its quite a bargain.

Thanks Paddy147 your a gentleman and a scholar

Regards

Patrick.P

The g/f just went to Artane and got one. Think there is one left. She rang to check they were in stock before she left. When she got down there the staff at customer service told her they had none in stock(But also mentioned that Paddy had just rang-found this a bit odd). I suggested as per paddys post to look for the manager. She asked security guard and he got it for her.

As the next model up for this TV is in Tesco for 399 its quite a bargain.

Thanks Paddy147 your a gentleman and a scholar

Regards

Patrick.P

Ah sure I completely misled you though.....(as others seem to think).:rolleyes::pac:

Fair play to you're girlfriend for going to Artane and getting the TV.

So theres 1 left now.....:D

If in the meantime (or while Im not logged in) somone else here buys that last remaining TV,and posts it here,then can the mods please mark the thread title and price/offer as "expired".

Thanks.

Night folks.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭danwhite88

just leaving artane with my new t.v.. was told there was one more left in stock. thanks for the bargain op. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭chazlan

None in Merrion, Stillorgan, Dundrum or Ballyfermot! There was a 22inch Samsung in Stillorgan for €150, model P2270HD. Few posters indicated they were looking for something in that size range!

danwhite88 wrote: »
    just leaving artane with my new t.v.. was told there was one more left in stock. thanks for the bargain op. :)

Fair play to you.:)

Tesco,Artane are sold out now,according to the sales chap I asked earlier on..

Can the mods please mark the thread and its title as being "expired" now.

Thanks and congratts to all who got that TV at that price.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Just picked up the LG22LD350 in Tesco Bray for 99e. There was 1 left on the shelf. Not sure if its a good tv but they are selling for 189GBP on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/LG-22LD350-22-inch-Widescreen-Freeview/dp/B003HA6QQW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1319215168&sr=8-1

Advertisement