Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Lucy looks great, but Dolly could do with a stylist :P

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭countygorey

only 2 more weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

Dolores AKA Fräulein Maria from the Sound Of Music judging by what she was wearing tonight on Saturday Night Show :O

Shockin'!

Also Lucy AKA Lorna(123) :) Looking very well!

Will there be a death/murder? Im guessing a suicide -Lucys...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,975 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Now you can all see why ...I Luv Lucy! ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

My bet is that Lucy will go out in a blaze of gory. The head of her boss, the hapless Bob Charles, over the door of the Hungry Pig perhaps? She will also frighten the life out of Zumo Bishop thus ruining the last vestiges his street cred as she goes from building to building on a killing frenzy.

• Advertisement

lucy wow im gay but wow

as for doloroes looks like one of thoose gypsy people take goes in burger king and for spare change
    when your eating a meal

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭areyawell

Dolores looks like sumtin from the Amish community who make there own dresses. Lucy is looking fair sexy if i must say!

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

lucy wow im gay but wow

as for doloroes looks like one of thoose gypsy people take goes in burger king and for spare change
    when your eating a meal

If I wasn't already a lesbian, Lorna Quinn would've turned me tonight! She looked good enough to eat... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

Just caught up on the player,so its still been milked to death lol...

youwould wrote: »
    If I wasn't already a lesbian, Lorna Quinn would've turned me tonight! She looked good enough to eat... ;)

im gay male even i said wow to lucy :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Jesus, Lucy's looking well on The Saturday Night Show
    Was she wearing her anorak??? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Lucy was looking good and basically did most of the talking last night. Only two weeks left, hope they leave the door open for her to come back. I recon this forum hasn't ever seen this much traffic and it's all thanks to that actresses who has been playing a stormer.

I was disappointed that they didn't wear the same clothes like on the show! lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

What did I tell yees and ye wouldn't believe me..................Lucy is very good looking !!!!

So it is going to be revealed why Lucy is acting so strange, what her past did to her..............can't wait !!!

Lorna123 wrote: »
    So it is going to be revealed why Lucy is acting so strange, what her past did to her..............can't wait !!!

Unless we hear it from Emily or a third-party I wouldn't believe a word she says! lol

Wayne is really gullible in that clip they showed too. He will lose it after he finds out she is lying about everything.

What did I tell yees and ye wouldn't believe me..................Lucy is very good looking !!!!

I never doubted you for a second! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Have to agree with all of ye, Lucy looked stunning last night, as for dolores, well not being mean but cinderella and the ugly sister came to mind....
    I always thought that i wouldn't like or warm to Lucy out of FC, but i would say she is quite funny. Just shows she is a great actress, well done Lorna Quinn.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Yes, Lucy looked absolutely stunning.

Why in the name of god did Dolores let herself appear in such a shockingly bad outfit??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

Lads keep it in your trousers. :P

Seriously though, she does look quite sexy when she isnt LUCY!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Yes Lucy you looked well last night :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!

Any pics? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Just watched a bit of interview on YouTube there - Lorna Quinn is a stunning girl!

dixiedan wrote: »
    Yes, Lucy looked absolutely stunning.

Why in the name of god did Dolores let herself appear in such a shockingly bad outfit??

I don't understand how Dolores could have thought that that "get up" looked well on her. Even her hair was nothing in comparison to what she looks like on FC. I like her style on FC and I think she might be better to stick to that. She looked very "arty" looking but not attractive in my opinion. I read somewhere this week that she would never wear what Dolores wears......pity !!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!

Just seen a bit of the interview. She looks like a pot maker.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,975 ✭✭✭Hitchens

a feast for the eyes, is Lucy ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 84,986 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lorna (Lucy) looks very pretty but what is the story with Martina's (Dolores) Amish outfit :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

noooooooo louis!! >:(

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭kieraneen14

jesus ingrid is 1 serious mare - what a juicy looking rack

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

My old schoolmate is back in it. The thug in the Bar :)

Good man Murph...:D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭areyawell

Louis doing the right thing

Never seen a human engaged to a donkey before.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement