Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cold Killer Clothing In Ireland

• 17-12-2008 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Just wondering does anybody know of any outlet in Ireland that stocks Cold Killer motorcycle clothing? My dad wants me to get him a jacket for Christmas to go over his leathers and he doesn't know where to get that brand in Ireland.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭colm_c

Mister-M5 wrote: »
    Just wondering does anybody know of any outlet in Ireland that stocks Cold Killer motorcycle clothing? My dad wants me to get him a jacket for Christmas to go over his leathers and he doesn't know where to get that brand in Ireland.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've seen some cold killers stuff in bikeworld, cotters probably have some too.

I've never heard of putting it over your leathers/regular bike gear - it's supposed to be worn tight to the skin to keep the warmth in and avoid any wind getting under it.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Lilliput69

Are u sure its not "chill killers" he is looking for and if so they are worn under ur jacket, Mega bikes in Wexford st in dublin stocks em ;)

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

If its thermal undergarments, lots of shops do em, under brand names like Antifreeze, Bikers, Coolmax, Proskins. All would be similar to the cold killer stuff I just googled?

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Mister-M5

Thanks very much guys!
    Really appreciate it!:D

Advertisement