Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

worst games of all time

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

SDooM wrote: »
    Angry video game nerd is all you need for awful, awful games.

lol, i just love him. thought he makes only old games, i would love to see him do one or two new game reviews :D

The games OP mentioned..... really cant agree with that.

Lost planet is good game, but not for pu**ys, its a hard game.

Gt series... no comment.

Bow reallt bad games: Spore, MIB2 on ps2,fallout tactics ( after fallout2 seing tactics.... was really dissapointing)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

Bulletwitch on the 360 was pretty awful. I dropped sixty euro on that piece of ****.

Well ok so mabye it was a trade in for two copies of Dead Rising...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭ gizmo

Jazzy wrote: »
    someone called xbox36016 naming all these games and they all happen to be from nintendo or sony consoles. f*kin ace opioning there.
    Actually Lost Planet was (initally) a 360 game and the only console Prey appeared on was the 360 too. I wouldn't put it down to him being a fanboy, more of an idiot if you ask me.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭papajimsmooth

E.T is the worst game ever
    /thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Local Goddess

Kings Field for the Playstation 1, it was one of the first games released for it, it was absolutely crap. You couldn't kill any enemies in it, it was slow, hard to play and strangely freaky...:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

sweetie wrote: »
    worse than judge dredd?

Lets not get ahead of ourselves now :D

Another one is Oni - what a mess of a game. Hours and hours to be had walking around featurless interiors playing as a japanese midget... great fun..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Gaelic Games Football was pretty horrendous

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Worms on the Nintendo DS is almost unplayable.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,487 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Prey was great but really suffered from the whole You-Cant-Die thing.
    Prey was ace and did a lot of the stuff that people were fawning over when Portal did it two years later.
    Yeah but it really wasnt executed in the same way, at all.

Speaking of Worms: the Mobile Phone version was completely useless.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

E.T is the worst game ever
    /thread

This guy knows what hes talking about. They had to bury that **** in a hole it was so bad.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

i could be the only one that thinks this...(im not sayin its the worst game of all time,just cant think of any)..but was rainbow six vegas 2 absolute sh1t to anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭rizzla

Work Time Fun! Some of the mini-games, most notably putting lids on top of pens, shouldn't even be classed as games. But it's strangely fun.

Sub-Zero: Mythologies

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Devious

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,526 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I never, ever, liked Final Fantasy games, the bloody random battles, just as I'm getting somewhere that feckin' sound effect and bam! back to another turn based battle, Arse!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,980 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

gizmo wrote: »
    Actually Lost Planet was (initally) a 360 game and the only console Prey appeared on was the 360 too. I wouldn't put it down to him being a fanboy, more of an idiot if you ask me.

I remember when xbox(random numbers) came to boards a few months ago. Troll threads, heated nonsensical txt speak posts and horrible spelling and grammar on top of that. I'm pretty sure there was even a temp siteban. Glad to see he's moving up in the world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭ Brenda Uneven Grid

xbox36016 wrote: »
    et
    pokemon games on the ds
    pray
    guid wars
    crash after the ps1
    haze
    lost plant
    gt 1 2 3 4
    gta on the ps2

You don't have a clue, and are extremely biased... I don't like football games but I wouldn't be so ignorant to say that all the fifa's are the worste games ever...

GTA and GT were amazing games. Prey was decent too.

Take into account, gameplay, graphics, physics engine, origionality, story line and general enjoyment of the game. Another important factor would be "stickiness" How long do you play the game before you get bored. You know?

Spore was a good game too but they changed their strategy when the game was almost complete to target a younger audience. Business and money speaks. It was still good and differant.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

+1 on Spice girls game. My lil sis had it and was obsessed. Horror of a game.

Havent played it(and dont intend to) yet but Bus Simulator sounds like it could put in a challenge.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,817 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

the pokemon games are a very good

i had pokemon pearl

really addictive

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,772 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Anyone with bad things to say about the pokemon games hasn't played them. They are excellent RPGs with some of the deepest battle system mechanics and great quirky humour.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭rizzla

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Anyone with bad things to say about the pokemon games hasn't played them. They are excellent RPGs with some of the deepest battle system mechanics and great quirky humour.

So true, I played pokemon red non stop until I thought my eyes where going to bleed. I'd be talking to friends and still hear the music ringing in my head, it was an addiction.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Microcosm on the Amiga 64bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

heres more
    sonic 3d games
    anything which does not have mario in it on the wii
    pikman
    all new wwe games last good one was about 4 years ago
    fifa new one evary three manths
    yes all the gt forza is the best
    and because i have a name like xbox does not mean i like just xbox games
    i have wii xbox360 psp ds and pc

• Registered Users Posts: 13,980 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

and because i have a name like xbox does not mean i like just xbox games
    i have wii xbox360 psp ds and pc

Should have spent that money on grinds for grammar and spelling. Pity you can't buy decent opinions. Unless you are in government?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

Why don't we have an 'ignore poster' option so we don't have to read xbox36016's posts?
    Worms on the Nintendo DS is almost unplayable.

I started playing that the other day but only had time to play the tutorial. Is the actual game that bad?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

DarkJager wrote: »
    Another one is Oni - what a mess of a game. Hours and hours to be had walking around featurless interiors playing as a japanese midget... great fun..

WTH are you talking about??? Oni was excellent for the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

fifa new one evary three manths

Nice use of experimental English there.

It's actually every year, like most sports games....

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭KrazeeEyezKilla

One of those Army Men games. I can't remember which one because there was that many of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

Cunny-Funt wrote: »
    This guy knows what hes talking about. They had to bury that **** in a hole it was so bad.

That had me in stiches. Like my sig says, it's funny cause it's true. I believe it ended up in a hole in the desert:D

As for worst game ever, Double Dragon on the C64 was terrible (though the arcade version ranks as one of the best games ever).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭eggplantman

Chrome hounds

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,817 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Chrome hounds

second that

had to bring it back to gamestop for a refund
    it was ****e

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement