Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

buy movie license to start online business

Options
  • 18-10-2014 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Can you help to find the correct information and direction on how to start an online rental site ? Thank you and have a nice day

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭endacl

What? Do your market research, industry research, due diligence, and legal prelim for you?

What's my cut?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭solomafioso

Just a few questions though.

Why would you want to set this up when you have the likes of Google Play, Amazon LoveFilm, Netflix and that's just to name the top three that come to mind.

Not to mention the bandwidth / server / admin and security costs to ensure that no one finds loopholes to circumvent security.

Just a few questions though.

Why would you want to set this up when you have the likes of Google Play, Amazon LoveFilm, Netflix and that's just to name the top three that come to mind.

Not to mention the bandwidth / server / admin and security costs to ensure that no one finds loopholes to circumvent security.
    I think that's what we're supposed to sort out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭OU812

caplor wrote: »
    Can you help to find the correct information and direction on how to start an online rental site ? Thank you and have a nice day

Just do a search for onlinedvdrentals & see what a bad idea this is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

endacl wrote: »
    I think that's what we're supposed to sort out.

While you're at it, I have decided I want to be a billionaire car magnate. I will leave the design, implementation, production, infrastructure and all those little details to you and wait for the billions to roll in....

You're doing it for free yeah?

• Advertisement

GAAman wrote: »
    While you're at it, I have decided I want to be a billionaire car magnate. I will leave the design, implementation, production, infrastructure and all those little details to you and wait for the billions to roll in....

You're doing it for free yeah?

Yep. It'd be nice if you gave me the odd lift here and there, though.

What kinda car?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

endacl wrote: »
    Yep. It'd be nice if you gave me the odd lift here and there, though.

What kinda car?

Hover car, I think it's time!

Right. I'm on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭solomafioso

Sure. Can you take on some of movie rental guys stuff though? I really want to get these finished by Monday. I'm busy during the week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

Jesus, this thread gave me PTSD flash backs to my graphic design days :(:(:(:( .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Goldstein

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

If you have to ask basic questions without even reference to marketing, cdns, licencing and the like (never mind the budget), you would be better off trying something you are more knowledgeable in.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭Calibos

Sounds more like a homework assignment. OP can't be a genuine enquiry surely.

That said, I wonder can anyone help me setting up my idea for an online payment company...

Calibos wrote: »
    Sounds more like a homework assignment. OP can't be a genuine enquiry surely.

That said, I wonder can anyone help me setting up my idea for an online payment company...

Sure. I'll pm you my PayPal details. Feel free to 'practise' making payments to it!

Advertisement