Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tribes: Ascend

• 18-06-2012 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

Hi all,

Anyone out there play Tribes Ascend? It is a really fast paced free to play FPS on the PC.

I have been playing for a couple of months now and love it but im looking for more players to play with.

Anyone play it or play with a Clan or group that's looking for someone new? :D

Tribes Ascend

Mikey

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Storm Trooper Stu

Hi Mikey, just found this thread and if you would be interested in joining a new clan please let me know.

Our Clan is called Skynet Avengers and we are linked to the Gameshrime website.
    We have our own Mumble channel so we can talk in game and our own IRC channel.
    We are not the best players but we enjoy the chat and having a laugh on the public servers and private practices on PUG servers.

http://www.gameshrine.org/tribe.php?id=164

We also play the Gameshrine League but are not doing so well but still have a laugh. All the players speak very good English (even the american) so come and find me at Gameshrine.

Hope to see you ingame.

Advertisement