Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

Vinny's looking sleepy, I hope the hulk in him breaks out after the break :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Sinn Fein have no economic policy .. They views are childishly simplistic, populist and cynically motivated.. I think Pearse is a good speaker, who is well on top of his brief, but everything he says is politically motivated and has nothing to do with patriotism or the "good of the country".. And dont get me started on Gerry "Buddah" Adams sitting back smiling and scratching his chinny, chin chin..

Say what you like Jon, but the Shinners are going to mop up all the votes of every disaffected Labour/left wing voter at the next general election. I wouldn't be surprised if Fianna Fáil, Sinn Fein and a handful of independents would have enough seats to form a government between them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

Sinn Fein have no economic policy .. They views are childishly simplistic, populist and cynically motivated.. I think Pearse is a good speaker, who is well on top of his brief, but everything he says is politically motivated and has nothing to do with patriotism or the "good of the country".. And dont get me started on Gerry "Buddah" Adams sitting back smiling and scratching his chinny, chin chin..

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

As opposed to the economic policies of fine gael, fianna fail and labour. How has that worked out for us buddy, remind us all here?

I wonder how much Alan Dukes will get in severance pay and lump sums??Probably the equivalent of the GNP of an African country. I always knew he'd land on his feet after supporting the Tallaght Strategy. Nice longterm investment there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Jesus christ, Kenny handlers only thought he was fit to give a "previously in eurpean affairs" report to fill in his time. No wonder the krauts have run rings around him

Eamon Gilmores speech and Vinny is looking at the papers

• Registered Users Posts: 28,386 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

As it's running late Vinny's show now reads on Sky TV guide as:

“Law and Order: Special Victims”.

Find it ironically appropriate.

Bambi wrote: »
    Jesus christ, Kenny handlers only thought he was fit to give a "previously in eurpean affairs" report to fill in his time. No wonder the krauts have run rings around him

Kenny is an ineffectual joke. He proved that yesterday with his speech on the Magadalene Laundries, and he's proven it even more tonight. He's an ignorant tool who's cosseted by his spin doctors and handlers. Vinnie would tear him apart if he had half a chance. He might have been a good teacher but that pretty much sums him up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

Vinny needs his sleepies.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,800 ✭✭✭take everything

Love the way that odious dope Paschal gives the impression he can explain the need for the liquidation and manages to explain absolutely nothing.
    All the while looking unruffled.
    Taoiseach material in 10 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭Good loser

Paschal's smart enough for this show. I like him.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

It's the morning after the night before and I'm worried about this rushed bill :eek:

I hope we won't be talking about 'the night we liquidated IBRC/Anglo' in the same way as we talk about the night the bank guarantee was passed by the Dáil :(:(:(.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

MrsD007 wrote: »
    It's the morning after the night before and I'm worried about this rushed bill :eek:

I hope we won't be talking about 'the night we liquidated IBRC/Anglo' in the same way as we talk about the night the bank guarantee was passed by the Dáil :(:(:(.
    MrsD007 worries about the rushed liquidation bill. I worry about my ESB bill. At the end of the day, neither Kenny nor myself know how this our bills will work out. But I feel more confident in my own abilities than I feel about anything this crowd of gob****es might do.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,413 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

For the last time...

Just go and fk off Fianna Fáíl :mad::mad::mad:

Which side is Fianna Fail on ?
    Both sides saying the same things and having the same policies make it hard to differentiate.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

apparently pat rabbite did a peter odemwingie :eek:

donfers wrote: »
    apparently pat rabbite did a peter odemwingie :eek:

Missed that bit making tae...what happened?

Happyman42 wrote: »
    Missed that bit making tae...what happened?

Seemingly he turned up at TV3 Studio to go on VB, but VB didn't let him on because he had just come from RTE:pac:

Originally Posted by JonathanAnon
    For the last time...

Just go and fk off Fianna Fáíl

That is a great wish, the problem is the clowns in the present government are going to hand back power to them with their incompetence and corruption in the way they have carried out their duties.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,989 ✭✭✭iseegirls

Hey guys, what time did the show finish at on Wednesday night? And were there any shows after it? L&O?

• Advertisement

iseegirls wrote: »
    Hey guys, what time did the show finish at on Wednesday night? And were there any shows after it? L&O?

Little micky dee signed the death cert just before seven am.

I hit the bed at 2ish and it was over before that, 1.45ish?. Dunno about after, I'd had enough of the google box.

I think it was finished about 2.15? No L&O only the Chat 1890 girls

Edit may have been slightly earlier, but that's what was on next.

Vinny having great fun with his theological friends. He's torn between trolling for Benny or just rejecting out of hand the Bible nonsense.

He had a right swipe at Brian D'arcy there! :D

This $hit is being dragged out a bit much. Is there nothing more important things to discuss. If Vinny had any guts he should the frocks what are their opinion on Brendan Smith.

Just noticed Vinny's got God himself on the show tonight.
    Fair play.

Only people entitled to buggery are priests. Once they are not exposed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭AK333

I think VB is doing well and the priest (on the left, sorry missed the names) is running for cover. Doesn't want abortion discussed, now they are being homophobic. I'm enjoying this - make the clergy admit they do discriminate on national tv

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

Is it just me, or is there an extraordinary amount of horse-****e seeping from everybody's TV tonight?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement